LED MarsHydro 100x3W - Bag Seed - Organic Soil - 2015 Grow

TokeItUp77

Hello fellow growers this my first journal and first time using LED any help advice would be great come join the Adventure :) am just running some bag seed til my new seeds come in. i got 4 seeds that sprouted working there way up. the light is 3' from top of pots to light.i will not lower light it will stay at top of tent. am also running a scrog in the middle the squares are 2"x 2". am running the light on 18/6 off to see what happens. also using the Mars Hydro tent 2' x 2' x 5' 23" x 23" x 63". I also will be top soil feeding them with worm casting. i will be training my plants to with LST, Deflo, lollipoping, and working with them with SCROG.

What strain is it? random bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?wont know til they grow What percentages? n/a
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? seedling just barely sprouting took 3 days for all not bad.
If in Veg... For how long? n/a
If in Flower stage... For how long? n/a
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? organic soil
If soil... what is in your mix? peat moss 70% hydro pellets 30%
If soil... What size pot? idk less then a half gallon
Size of light? mars hydro 100x3w LED grow light old model
Is it aircooled? yes three fans on top
Temp of Room/cab? temp in clone chamber 70
RH of Room/cab?50%-70% humidity dropped waiting for it to rise again
PH of media or res? 6.5-7.3 i use pump house water which is clean and good PH to not burn plants i also bubble it in a 5 gallon bucket for a week before i use water.
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? when they need to be watered using led takes awhile
Type and strength of ferts used? am using homemade worm-casting for my grow this time

If you guys can see the shell on them slowly coming up on all four :D
securedownload_8_3.jpg
securedownload_7_3.jpg
securedownload_1_10.jpg
securedownload39.jpg

this is the grow tent full setup Scrog humidity chamber mars hydro LED light
securedownload_9_3.jpg

LED light working great like the spectrum on it :)
securedownload_10_3.jpg

top of light the way i hooked mine to the poles
securedownload_11_1.jpg

this is my PH meter and my nutes worm casting
securedownload_12_1.jpg

:420: :welcome: :volcano-smiley:

thanks guys i will :D ill give new updates in a day or two cause they growing fast on the roots

do it dude ill be checking out other peoples journal and follow along to i wanna see how the reflector does mite be my next light

do it dude ill be checking out other peoples journal and follow along to i wanna see how the reflector does mite be my next light

Yea man I can't wait ! Got my light hung up already just waiting for a few things to come in the time to germinate !
I've been hearing good things about these Marshydro light , hopefully we made good choices lol
I'll be sure to invite you to my grow

all right everybody i wanted to give a small update all 3 sprouted and in a day or two they should all have there first leafs in :) got some chili peppers in there to waiting to sprout. ill pics up when there all green :) the distance from my light is around 2' maybe 2' 1/2 and they seem to like it cause there slowly growing to light which am happy about :)

all right everybody i wanted to give a small update all 3 sprouted and in a day or two they should all have there first leafs in :) got some chili peppers in there to waiting to sprout. ill pics up when there all green :) the distance from my light is around 2' maybe 2' 1/2 and they seem to like it cause there slowly growing to light which am happy about :)

Are you starting with 18/6?

i will be uploading new pics tonight they're all green i even got a surprise in one of the pots another seed popped up now am back to four xD one died small stem week seed. also my new seeds came in today 5x auto white widow. 1x strawberry blue and 2x afghan :) also got a hybrid tomato plant from my grandma from here garden. i also went to the pharmacy and got good meds ak-47 and OG kush that will be with pics.

Back
Top Bottom