LED MarsHydro 100x3W - Bag Seed - Organic Soil - 2015 Grow

i will be uploading new pics tonight they're all green i even got a surprise in one of the pots another seed popped up now am back to four xD one died small stem week seed. also my new seeds came in today 5x auto white widow. 1x strawberry blue and 2x afghan :) also got a hybrid tomato plant from my grandma from here garden. i also went to the pharmacy and got good meds ak-47 and OG kush that will be with pics.

Lol #Herbies huh .I Got them free seeds too I'm curious about that afghani ...

yea i was happy when i got them didn't take long. am gonna grow them all. i want to try the strawberry blue that seems tasteful afghani there regular am gonna do them last cause if there right and good genetics heavy indica run both should be good yield.

yea i was happy when i got them didn't take long. am gonna grow them all. i want to try the strawberry blue that seems tasteful afghani there regular am gonna do them last cause if there right and good genetics heavy indica run both should be good yield.

Yea I got the lemon kush from Herbies cause it was the cheapest feminized seeds , and they actually came in in about a week I was surprised. I recommend them.
I also got the strawberry blue I'm anxious to grow it lol

Nice work dude!
Very clean style..
Love the new genetics you got today, too, looking forward. Especially the WW and Straw, tho my bro would be for the Afghan

Also, was just wondering if you have dol lime in your mix (with so much peat, u prob do) and if you got stats on your light, just curious.
cost/spectrum/what wattage/ driven at what amps

also, cinnamon prevents root rot, and insect frass's chitin is great for auto immune responses and turgid stems!! just trying to help for next round cause i hate losing seedlings! my dog ate a few last round, i was choked, lol

thannks :) DonTe i love clean setups less mold and pestice. no lime in peat never had problem with peat just peat, perlite, vermiculite right now.

the light is from Mars Hydro sponsor here on 420 great prices.

Its the old model series 100x3w

price- $104 ==free shipping

LED Output Power:100*3watt

Draw Power:150~170W

Amps:110V/1.59A, 220V/0.81A

Dimension:400x212x60mm(15.7*8.3*2.4 in)

Voltage:AC85~265V

View Angle of leds:90°/120°

Lifespan:50, 000-100, 000 hours

N.W./G.W:3.5KG/4.5KG

Coverage:2.3'x2.5' Standard@24inch

Spectrum:430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white

Plug Type:AU, USA, Japan, EU, UK, Swiss, etc.

Warehouse:USA, AU, UK, Canada, Russia, Spain, Germany

Height:Germination: 24~30inch; Vegitative:18~24inch

Flowering :12~18inch.

i hope this helps its good light great reviews on it from everybody on here and gone get good meds and vegatables and herbs soon.

All right everybody am back got way to baked last night on OG kush best I've had in years THC %22.03!! Hybrid :volcano-smiley:
20150312_202110.jpg

AK-47 THC %17.01 Sativa) bought an eight of the kush and eight of the AK-47 :) i ended up getting 8.5g shop hooked me up!:lot-o-toke:
20150312_202306.jpg

seeds came in two :)
20150312_201922.jpg

group shot in tent hybrid tomato plant and Jalapeno
20150312_202437.jpg

the 4 little babys :)
20150312_203116.jpg

this one looks good and happy :)
20150312_203127.jpg

so does this one!
20150312_203240.jpg

this one two xD
20150312_203249.jpg

this one idk about??
20150312_203258.jpg

hope everybody enjoys sub leave comments questions!
:peacetwo::lot-o-toke:

Cheaper than my chinese panel!
dang,
That should do you real good til we you build a nice DIY light, one day.. Til then, get crazy trichs for great price there..

I'm all about my clean set ups too.. Just built a beautiful custom room with magnetic door, woohoo

this light is from china but there a legit company none of that cheap fake shit its made of steel 3 fans in it cuts through the side for air flow great leds strong ones. am gonna be going to the 400w mars 2 that will get me big trichs. :0

nice that's awesome i went from a fridge to grow tent

anybody have any advice to rise humidity when lights are on? for my small tent? lights off humidity around %56-70 sometimes
lights on %43-50

Did you just seed or take clones or why do you want the humidity so high bro?
That's my ideal range.. 45 rh to 55 rh

But you could suck less air out, aka moisture

And you could mist your plants

And you could cover them with plastic wrap and poke holes if small..

there just seeds for. veg/seedclone %50-70 flower %40-50

The clones I would worry about the 70 range but other wise you're doing pretty damn good.

Two mists a day should be good.

If you clone I'd just use a dome and tray, or poked-Syrian wrap over 2L cartons..

Best of luck G

new photos and update down to 2 meds seeds the strongest ones.
whole group shot with fan til i get clip on one.
securedownload_1_11.jpg

this is 2nd one looks like a little white tan spot on leaf where its shiny both sides idk what it is? light green little dark havent seen new leafs come in yet like other one.
securedownload_7_4.jpg

this is the 1st one dark green light leafs see first leafs coming in also.
securedownload40.jpg

:welcome:

hey everybody random update day! humidity with lights off first true leaves are coming in once they get big enough day 1 starts.
securedownload_1_12.jpg

some bud i picked up last night 7g $10 gram. from a buddy of mine running HPS 1000 watt system. frosty nug dense strong indica with slight sativa. were gonna compare with my led the difference after harvest! :roorrip:
securedownload41.jpg

:welcome: :420:

more to tonight update :) temps with lights on. are my temps good?? lights on and off?? help???
securedownload_1_12.jpg

seedling update #1 to right #2 left
securedownload_3_4.jpg

this is some yummie wax i made from that nug up above ran 4.7g got back 1.1 :) :bigtoke: smooth just water purge strong indica high hope everybody has great night! :)
securedownload_2_9.jpg
securedownload_1_13.jpg

thank you :) it drops here and there when tent is open for awhile it drops that low. i live in a hot state down below Colorado and for now temps will get past 80 degrees in the tent to solve this problem home made DIY AC evaporation 5 gallon bucket to help in the Bud Hut.

I love how you're having to do DIY ac.. I must work hard so I too can have this problem next year, end of winter..lol

Back
Top Bottom