LED MarsHydro 100x3W - Bag Seed - Organic Soil - 2015 Grow

i switched the 2 autos into a 100% per lite mix they seem fine today. roots were good. they mite be stunted they mite not idk til i see in couple days. i found this better from my buddy he said alot easier and better and you control better then soil just like hydro. which i use to do in green house running aqua-ponics with gold fish and koi poo which gave me amazing results. with drip flow system timed with it.

we will see what happens i will be fixing ph later. my other garden with vegetables got water today and look happyier i will be starting two more autos in couple weeks

yea i think so shit! is there any thing else i can use to lower ph i cant get ph down right now

i gave it a shot it dropped down to 5.8 i read some other grows they said it seemed to work its like using nutes just flush at end

You can lower the pH of water with vinegar, but I'm not sure if that's the best route

5.5 is water start off i lowered PH. run off on #1 was 5.8 and same for the autos in 100% per lite 5.8 run off

you don't need to ph your water as a soil grower because the soil buffers it for you (unless it's extremely low or extremely high). soak the medium and let it dry out..

i have to cause im using 50/50 per lite peat moss mix so it jumps or stays a 7.3. it will dry out and hopefully problem will be fixed soon since i fixed my meter and getting better readings now. thanks guys.

you don't need to ph your water as a soil grower because the soil buffers it for you (unless it's extremely low or extremely high). soak the medium and let it dry out..

peat moss is very acidic as is fertilizer. if you overfetilzer your plants you will ph burn them. I've never had to neutralize my water, but I have checked it once before and it's a little over 7.

i think i fixed everything in the garden finally.

lights off temp 66-70 degrees humidity %54-40

lights on temp 80-75 degrees humidity %40-20

white widows are on day 10 and seem to be on track and looking good after transpplant.

#1 is holding on strong we gonna veg for awhile.

If you want to try to raise the humidity try to hang a damp rag in the grow tent . Works for me , mines is usually around 60% I was told that's pretty norm .

my humidity has raised now cause i opened up the side vent where my fan is so the fan is sucking nice air in from the bottom of the floor and lights fan is blowing it out pots are on the floor and light got lowered down to 24"

my humidity now
high 68%
low 42%

degrees
high 79
low 64

the lowest is when lights are off goes up to %50-40 humidity and keeps above 65 degrees

when lights are on humidity is above %40-45. degrees high 81.

well guys things went bad .-. my dog ate both white widow seedling and #1 when i wasn't looking. she loves plants.

but the journey will continue i sprouted my 2nd to last white widow poped it into rock wool cube and into a hempy bucket style set up. hydro pellets at bottom and per lite fills the rest of it. i will be throwing another white widow in once i get rapid rooter plugs or jiffy pellets to start it in. so it will be a two plant project in tent of autos with passive hydro set up wish me luck. cause ive been having bad luck last two weeks. i will have a photo up later on with what i got i should see the seed pop up in the next two days.

tent shot
20150412_185158.jpg

you can see the shell coming up
20150412_185235.jpg

and the coffee pot I'm using
20150412_185319.jpg

Back
Top Bottom