led veg

kevh

i have 300 led grow lights i have been veging 5 plants they look ok.now i want to put them in flower, i wanted to put them under my 400 hps ..i was told not to do that because the plants would strectch and i wouldnt get any buds off them.do i flower them under my leds or flower them under my hps .i am a newby so any advice would be grateful........thanks guys:thanks:

Hi kevh.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

I don't mean to give a short answer here that might be perceived as curt, but there has been a lot of really nice cannabis grown under HPS lights. It's true that your plants will stretch a some during flowering but I've always believed that is due more to the sudden change in the amount of light they are receiving. Just as a young plant or seedling will stretch if doesn't receive enough light.

Is it possible to run both the LED and HPS lights at the same time?

Run them both if you can. Think of it like a plant that was growing in doors and you want to move it out in the sun. You will have to slowly let it adjust to the different light and yes Top LED has some really nice Flower lights if you don't already have one. Don't let the low price's fool you they work..

We are also selling on E-B, we know there:)
Run them both if you can. Think of it like a plant that was growing in doors and you want to move it out in the sun. You will have to slowly let it adjust to the different light and yes Top LED has some really nice Flower lights if you don't already have one. Don't let the low price's fool you they work..

hi all im so sorry for not replying to you but ive had a loss in my family and well i dont have to say anymore,i know you all understand.

Hi kevh.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

I don't mean to give a short answer here that might be perceived as curt, but there has been a lot of really nice cannabis grown under HPS lights. It's true that your plants will stretch a some during flowering but I've always believed that is due more to the sudden change in the amount of light they are receiving. Just as a young plant or seedling will stretch if doesn't receive enough light.

Is it possible to run both the LED and HPS lights at the same time?

Could have a try,also get some good feedback from some cusotmer if them work together :)

Back
Top Bottom