Let's Get This Tent Setup So We Can Get These Herbie Seeds to Cracking the Soil

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

Dude go check out walmarts grow tent I ordered one from them no shit lol and it's awesome quality it's a 48x48x78

Re: Let's get this tent setup so we can get these Herbie seeds to cracking the soil :

Dude go check out walmarts grow tent I ordered one from them no shit lol and it's awesome quality it's a 48x48x78

lol no way are u series . have u already got it and looked at it for yourself?

Yes dude that's the the setup I have in my first couple post on his forum it's a solid quality material. That's what I'll be running this go around for my setup.

Yeah I know, now even I'm tempted to look. I wouldn't think they'd sell that stuff, but then again even they must realize marijuana horticulture is sweeping the nation

yea i just looked .. the sell the same damn tents that i saw on ebay last night . for around the same price . i need to go look to see if its an online product only because ive never seen them in the store . free shipping .

It has 3 6in duct openings and 2 4in duct openings I can post more pics later if y'all would like

Yeah man it was at my door within 3 days and the shipping was free :high-five:

Yeah man it was at my door within 3 days and the shipping was free :high-five:

yea can u show me your four 5 gallons in there so i can judge the flower space.. flebay has the same one for 50$ with free shipping ending in 16hrs .

my accountant/wife lol :rofl: just gave me the nodd instead of the look

Rem I haven't ordered my smart pots yet :/ but there's plenty room guaranteed take the square inch on the pot vs the total sq inch

oh yea i was thinking u had some five gallon buckets .. how about u stand at the entrance and give me a pic of the inside ..

Alright I'll take care of that tomorrow my rooms not at my house it's down the back road ;)

Alright I'll take care of that tomorrow my rooms not at my house it's down the back road ;)

the same one u have has an auction that ends at 3 in the afternoon .. im leaning towards it ..i know i wont be able to afford the big one until after a good harvest then i will make this one a veg tent or clone tent .

So 5 seeds germed of the dr krippling. I checked this morning one tap root was only a 1/16th of an inch long and it already shes it's shell is that a dead plant or will it still grow? I'm planting the other4 today if the one is a dud :/ plz reply quickly down wanna waste the time and space to plant a dud

Sweet cause I have the little guy a chance anyways I got them all planted in fox farm/perilite 50/50 I will post pics when the little guys start to show do y'all reccomend 24 hours the first day or still the 18/6 ratio. I'm super excited every seed germed and I went with all incredible bulk I have white widow x big bud and super silver haze and amnesia stocked up for the next couple grows just incase something drastic happens guys pls stay in touch I'm gonna need you green thumbs :) I don't like to punctuate sorry bahah :cheer:

FYI incredible bulk is super skunk x big bud

Yeah I know, now even I'm tempted to look. I wouldn't think they'd sell that stuff, but then again even they must realize marijuana horticulture is sweeping the nation

I have order stuff from them, I think they must be partners with some other company's, because it is drop shipped from somewhere else(because when the pkg comes in the lable might say it is from Joe-Blow hydro shop, or who know what).
This is a good option for me, because there are no grow-shops were I live.
If you want true stealth check out what the hardware/lumber-yard(whose main color is orange). Over $50 free shipping to your house, under $50 have shipped to store for free and pick it up there.

So my temp is currently 84 in the tent and it's 93 outside so not to bad and the humidity was at 37% am I doing alright so far? I have the pots surrand and wrapped and very moist on top of the soil :)

834...LOL I'm guessing 83.4 .....my first thought was your tent must have been in a volcano :rofl:

No volcanos here just a old building down a long back road so it's kinda hard to cool but I think I've mastered the temperature situation. Now just need ppl to guide and advise through the process

Back
Top Bottom