Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expenses?

Re: Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expens

Well that gives a better insight to your situation, it is almost a family affair...There not just buddies from a bar or local hangout that had an idea over a few beers or something....Good luck, I will get with you again here soon....Got to go now...:goodluck:
pm me with a way to show you; I got some crazy ass ways of growing. You will like!

Re: Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expens

Thank you McCrackin & Jonny. I really appreciated the honest feedback and discussion.
The El Dorado county guidelines, directly from the DA, state,
10 plants per script, one mother, for indoors.
1 pound processed.
or 20 plants outdoors, one mother. (and some other stuff about seasons)
1 pound processed.

1lb x 5 people = 5lbs max. Not 50lbs.

If the indoor plants, through technology, yields 1.5 pounds a plant, compared to the OLD 1000 watt to 1 pound guidelines, that is not my fault, right?:slide

Yes it is your fault.

Seeing as how you said "these guys are old school, some even retired cops" I'm going to assume you mean the roommate and girlfriend, obviously not your 18 year old son or wife. They should know that with 50lbs you are well outside your legal right.

good luck. your going to need it trying to yield 1.5 per plant running 2800 watts over 50 plants. What strain are you going to grow? How about a little insight on this super unit you'll be growing in.What nutes are you going to run?Tell us more. as far as ridding your self of overage try budtrader. It may still not be a legit way of getting rid of it but may help. If I had that much I'd make oils. Just my 2 cents.
:thumb:
P.S. This is a popularity contest and your not doing so well.

1-1.5lbs per plant in 3 months! Is that 3 months total, veg.,flower, the whole grow? If you can do that I would say you are one of the best on the planet. I know I sure as heck can't get anywhere close to that in that time, not even under the best of circumstances. But I have only been growing for a couple of years now and am still a novice. In all my grows I have always had at least 1 issue whether it be ph, nute problems, some sort of weird bug (symphylids) or something else that was always unexpected. Things come up! I hope you start a journal so I can learn some new things, always something to learn. Peace and good luck!

P.S. If anyone you do know see's this thread they now know to avoid your camera's and that they have to go through 2 locked doors and a hidden door to get into the attic. For 50 lbs there are people out there that will come in wearing masks and say f the doors and take a chainsaw to your ceiling to get to your attic. Best of luck!

I thought and said the same thing about masks in the night! I guess there is something that hasn't been talked about that everyone lacks here to be able to gross the amount talked about....It all seems easy enough until you let down to the nitty gritty and than shit changes...I just hope to see a journal like you said too so I can learn some new ways never heard of til now!! Dewild1, good luck to you also and no hard feelings, just don't really see the need for that much for 5 people for one, and second, I don't see it under any circumstances to get what you say you will under the circumstances you speak about...Sorry I didn't pm you like you asked, I just feel we could all learn from it and I wouldn't feel right holding out excellent information on growing from the rest of the members of this forum...We are all here to learn and help so secrets aren't beneficial to any of us...Take care and good luck on the grow!!! Keep it green my friend!!!:high-five:

dewild you are full of it. Just forget selling. Wait a minute I have it, you could put a big sign in front of your home pot for sale here. You know better don't you? I think Stilletto has a good point..

Your question made me think, and the more I thought about it, the more it offended me.
Why do you need 50 pounds of pot (10 pounds each)??"
Expenses? If you grew less, like the amount for yourself and a few freinds, the expenses would be next to nothing.
Your whole statement reeks of greed and ignorance. "How can I make enough money to pay for me to sell weed to make money to grow more weed so I can get money money money... bla bla.."
Many of us have been fighting the drug war for 25 years and if we can change the perception that greed and drugs are synonomous then we will have a good chance of decriminalizing pot. But as long as we got drug dealers looking for big profits peddling pot, not for the sake of the movement or the compassion of the sick, but drivin strictly by greed, we will never change the perception that it is synonomys with greed and street level violence.
Here is a thought... Grow 50 pounds and give it all away! No? Why not? Because money is more important than your fellow man.
Yes I feel similarily about dispenseries.

Here is my suggestion, grow enough to keep you and your friends high every day until the next crop.

I know I offend, but not my intent. Your opinion is equal to mine, you expressed yours and I expressed mine.

Jonny

Okay I was only slightly offended, then I keep reading, now I am offended.

This thread comes across in a bad way.

My suggestion is that you seriously work at a job an extra 3-4 hours per week, and join a dispensary. That way you can cross going to jail off of your list. and you will have some extra spending cash for fun and for life.

OR, I suggest you secretly work a journal and get the 1.5 lb per plant indoor in a 6mo cycle even or 50 lbd with 30 plants... , write a book, get famous and rich from your secret technique and become a sponsor consultant for every club in America.

Or, maybe you need to get real... you pick.

There's a huge pot market on craigslist. It's 99% people who have their medical cards. You will have competition, and there are rules you have to follow, but you and your partners can make money there safely if you follow all of the safety and legal rules and have good deals.

I think he has already made it clear he is not playing by the rules. He does not have a medical card for the stuff he has. Unless you can pick one up in a cracker jack box

1lb x 5 people = 5lbs max. Not 50lbs.
El Dorado guidlines, set forth by the DA, clearly state 20 plants outdoors, 10 plants indoors, one mother.
My script, set forth by the Supreme court in CA, says each person in my coop can grow 20 plants.
I am double coverd.
Script * 5 * 20 plants = 100 plants under the new law that states it is un constitutional for the government can say how much medication we need.
Second, the DA guidelines recomend 10 per script. 10 * 5 is 50 plants...

We are only growing 50 plants.

Yes it is your fault.

Seeing as how you said "these guys are old school, some even retired cops" I'm going to assume you mean the roommate and girlfriend, obviously not your 18 year old son or wife. They should know that with 50lbs you are well outside your legal right.
According to the DA guidelines we can only possess 1 pound of PROCESSED marijuana at any given time.

We will not go past their guidelines.

good luck. your going to need it trying to yield 1.5 per plant running 2800 watts over 50 plants. What strain are you going to grow? How about a little insight on this super unit you'll be growing in.What nutes are you going to run?Tell us more. as far as ridding your self of overage try budtrader. It may still not be a legit way of getting rid of it but may help. If I had that much I'd make oils. Just my 2 cents.
:thumb:
P.S. This is a popularity contest and your not doing so well.

#1. Lasers at 1.5 volts taken from Blue rav dvds and 450 spectrum from older dvd burners running at the same wattage. HID, LEDs, and florescent 5000k and 3000k.
4250 watts, full spectrum on STEROIDS!
#2. Deep water culture with the best nutes, dedicated fresh air through a rock stone to the roots in 5 inch containers in a tub that is 4 feet by 2 feet with 6 plants per tub. O2 to the roots constantly while the outer room with the foliage is CO2 enriched.
#3. I will try budtrader. ty

Ah yes, oil, that is another story... Hash is cool too.:thumb::tokin:

1-1.5lbs per plant in 3 months! Is that 3 months total, veg.,flower, the whole grow? If you can do that I would say you are one of the best on the planet. I know I sure as heck can't get anywhere close to that in that time, not even under the best of circumstances. But I have only been growing for a couple of years now and am still a novice. In all my grows I have always had at least 1 issue whether it be ph, nute problems, some sort of weird bug (symphylids) or something else that was always unexpected. Things come up! I hope you start a journal so I can learn some new things, always something to learn. Peace and good luck!

P.S. If anyone you do know see's this thread they now know to avoid your camera's and that they have to go through 2 locked doors and a hidden door to get into the attic. For 50 lbs there are people out there that will come in wearing masks and say f the doors and take a chainsaw to your ceiling to get to your attic. Best of luck!
The people helping me have over 30 year experiance.
I am fully annonomouse, going through a secured connection to Panama.
I can protect my self from masked bandits!:Rasta:

:peacetwo:

I thought and said the same thing about masks in the night! I guess there is something that hasn't been talked about that everyone lacks here to be able to gross the amount talked about....It all seems easy enough until you let down to the nitty gritty and than shit changes...I just hope to see a journal like you said too so I can learn some new ways never heard of til now!! Dewild1, good luck to you also and no hard feelings, just don't really see the need for that much for 5 people for one, and second, I don't see it under any circumstances to get what you say you will under the circumstances you speak about...Sorry I didn't pm you like you asked, I just feel we could all learn from it and I wouldn't feel right holding out excellent information on growing from the rest of the members of this forum...We are all here to learn and help so secrets aren't beneficial to any of us...Take care and good luck on the grow!!! Keep it green my friend!!!:high-five:
I already let part of the cat out of the bad.:peacetwo:

Ahhh, the rest of the jokers are not worth replying too.:peacetwo:

I would love to learn how you do it. If ,and I mean if, you produce the amount you stated,50 lbs, 50 plants, in the time you stated, 3 months. That would be awesome. I hope you do post pics. The proof is in the pudding. I like pudding.
Also, have you considered what happens if you don't sell your excess. how will you not possess more than 1 lb each at a time? best -worst case scenario of 10 lbs per person? I wish you luck and peace.:peace::goodluck::smokin::smokin:

I would love to learn how you do it. If ,and I mean if, you produce the amount you stated,50 lbs, 50 plants, in the time you stated, 3 months. That would be awesome. I hope you do post pics. The proof is in the pudding. I like pudding.
Also, have you considered what happens if you don't sell your excess. how will you not possess more than 1 lb each at a time? best -worst case scenario of 10 lbs per person? I wish you luck and peace.:peace::goodluck::smokin::smokin:

Processed marijuana is just that, processed... Not on the plant, but in a bag, ready to be smoked...
I can have as many plants as my script says, even if they are dead and hanging up side down or in a large garbage bag, waiting to be processed.:tokin:

Ya, pics, I may, but growing with LASERS, FRICKEN LASERS, no one came when I said that,,, no comments??? Man, putting the right spectrums at the right times, directly on the plants has been my key to success.... And no one freaked out about my original concept that I shared???
Wow...:yummy:

I hope others see that supercharging every angle of growing is the way to go.
It makes the best medication I have ever had.
;):surf:

Processed marijuana is just that, processed... Not on the plant, but in a bag, ready to be smoked...
I can have as many plants as my script says, even if they are dead and hanging up side down or in a large garbage bag, waiting to be processed.:tokin:

Ya, pics, I may, but growing with LASERS, FRICKEN LASERS, no one came when I said that,,, no comments??? Man, putting the right spectrums at the right times, directly on the plants has been my key to success.... And no one freaked out about my original concept that I shared???
Wow...:yummy:

I hope others see that supercharging every angle of growing is the way to go.
It makes the best medication I have ever had.
;):surf:

PUDDING! I do like the idea of the lasers. But Ya gotta show me pudding.

PUDDING! I do like the idea of the lasers. But Ya gotta show me pudding.

Didn't yo momma ever teach you better?:Rasta: To show is to tell and telling on any level will get someone, maybe even you, into trouble...:hookah:

Didn't yo momma ever teach you better?:Rasta: To show is to tell and telling on any level will get someone, maybe even you, into trouble...:hookah:

BUT LET'S BE HONEST-not to show is only than a claim and leave everyone to just have to except and believe without any proof, and you won't have the believers and supporters. It wouldn't take much to stop all the negative energy on your thread, show a little proof and you will get much nicer responses.....You get more bee's with honey than you do with vinegar! Anyhow, the lasers sound great and I will look into and research blue rays spectrum lighting ratings and such and make my own evaluation til I see the"PUDDING"! I hope you do great and share, you are anonymous, correct? What would it matter than? Good luck and like I said, I will look into lasers as a light source, but it would be nice to see it already done with great success and to be shared with all of us! We all are here for the same reason, we all have a similar interest and we all want what is best for the girls!!!:thumb::goodluck:

Most of the stores that I tried to sell my extra stuff too say they are a coop and do not buy from outside sources...

So how do I sell my high quality medication to help cover my expenses?

Craigslist?
Open up my own dispensary??

I will be growing about 50 pounds with 5 of my friends...
I was really hoping to be able to sell some but if I can not sell to the dispensaries, what can I legally do to sell or where can I?
Funds are limited so opening a store is not possible.

Thank you for your advice.

Depends on your state laws. Legally, you cannot sell your meds, only donate. Now, in CA you are entitled to recover reasonable expenses associated with producing medicine. I refer you to the following link:

CA NORML News

In order to do any of this, you must first join a collective of patients, which I'm sure you're aware. My advice is, don't do any of this simply for money. You'll be sorely disappointed. If you don't have the money to open a store, how do you plan on making 50 lbs anyway???

Fifty pounds is an enormous amount, so be realistic. The kind of grow you'd need for that would create legal problems on a federal level anyway. Stay away from get rich schemes like that. You're better off growing on a small scale for yourself and your friends and if it's good, join a collective and donate the rest for reasonable costs.

Back
Top Bottom