Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expenses?

Re: Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expens

Wow, this post piqued my outrage factor then blew my mind!

Dewild1 my brother from another plane, while I applaud your dedication and desire to run with the Big Dogs prepare to get bit.
Where do I start with my questions. Think for a quick minute. I know times are tough financially and MMJ looks to be a clear winner financially, from outside the grow room. But the main question on my mind is how you will explain to the cops, DA, Federal Prosecutors, a jury, or simply the cable guy, or meter reader, how you are allowed 50 plants in one home to supply 4 "adults" and an 18yr old boy who reside there.
I myself have been Busted held without bail, with NO usable Marijuana or plants in Flower! This just because the cops were amped up by some bullshit my ex wife was selling them in order to obtain custody of my 4 children. You truly never know what tomorrow brings.
To say you will never be robbed is a fallacy unless you hire Pinkertons round the clock to protect you and your precious plants. People get killed everyday in home invasions and B&E's where no Medical Marijuana is involved. Growing Marijuana is a responsibility with huge costs and expenses. Now multiply that with bail, attorney fees, court cost, search and seizure laws and you will need all of that 50lbs just to eat.
Stop the foolishness and put down whatever your smoking dewild1 cause you're headed for the State Penitentiary or Federal Prison depending on who wants to kick you the hardest.
It does not matter what is said here because you will not pay heed to the advice of real friends who have been on the road awhile and are familiar with the troubles.
You claim you have protection including cameras alluding to a firearm. Well if they catch you with that while growing add a few more years on to your sentence.
I know folks who grow collectively and have yet to meet the person who can Cultivate and Manufacture 50lbs of dried, cured, quality meds in 90 days inside. This can be done outside in a field with full sun exposure over 6 months but again you will have the same issues facing you down. Be sane and rid yourself of this headache, RUN, don't walk out of that set up. I wish you luck in the future and hope you will heed some advice and grow quality not quantity. I am sure if you head down to Juarez and points south there will be land you can buy to grow your dream crop but for now grow 5 or 6 plants and see what happens. You have already spilled, on the net, where, and under what conditions, this alleged 50lbs will be. There are bad people in the world who would kill you for the change in your pocket let alone a chance at grabbing a quick 50lbs.

It is wierd, I was actually thinking of you and your situation when I first read this months ago....Anyhow, I could not have said it better myself!! Good luck on a new year coming up and lets all put our prayers into an acquittal for you Wingman!!! I will stay tuned...:bravo:

Re: Lets say I have a successful grow? How can I sell my extra buds to recover expens

It is wierd, I was actually thinking of you and your situation when I first read this months ago....Anyhow, I could not have said it better myself!! Good luck on a new year coming up and lets all put our prayers into an acquittal for you Wingman!!! I will stay tuned...:bravo:

Thanks willoby I just fell out my chair laughing! :adore::adore::bravo::adore: :high-five:
I appreciate your post and the warm wishes you always have in your heart for all members. You truly are an asset to us all and I look forward to reading your continued good will and humor! God Bless you brother and stay safe.
BTW I think dewild1 has been hitting the pipe a bit hard to have delusions of lasers and such close friends he must take care of. These same friends if not the family too will dry up immediately when the cops are looking to bust someone. May as well go throw stones at Pelican Bay Correctional Facility asking they let him in.
50 Lbs from 50 Plants indoors all in 3 months yaeh right.lol Oh yes and dont forget to "beam me up Scotty" the dude is right out of Star Trek with this dream.
Ripley's will be at the door along with the Feds.
PEACE my friend!

I dont get this thread...dewild you must be one board man!

With a very wild imagination!

I dont get this thread...dewild you must be one board man!

<COUGH>Troll.<COUGH>

Thread of the year.

And hey, since this was started in March, and it's now almost December, I assume our OP has made it through two full grows, or 100# harvest by now? Would love to see the pictures.

...I kinda understand what jonny was sayin...maybe he coulda put it differently?
HOWEVER...50 POUNDS? ...IF you are in a state w/medical marijuana laws, i am POSITIVE they LIMIT how many plants a PATIENTgrower or CAREGIVERgrower may posess...AND they MUST have INDIVIDUAL grows PER PATIENT. And to grow 50 pounds is obviously and should certainly be a concern! thats alot of plants.
Here in Michigan...dispencaries/compassion clubs, co-ops, etc are illegal!
However, Michigan Supreme Court AND State Atty General said essentially: "...patient-to-patient transfer of medicine (i.e., medical marijuana) is upholdable within state law." They also "defined" and described a 'state law compliant' grow to be INDIVIDUAL and SEPERATE, ENCLOSED and LOCKED room. As long as PATIENTgrowers and CAREGIVERgrowers are in full compliance with state law...to the letter...they are protected.

Period.

State medical Marijuana laws were design and approved by the people for the MEDICINAL USE ONLY OF MARIJUANA.
OK...off my soap box...a "Mystery Christmas Indica" is workin just fine...

...but 50 pounds???

unless youre in a state that allows a registered patient/caregiver grow a fuckin SHITLOAD of bud...per person...

...um...you really cannot figure out what to do with "extra" bud?
Wish y'all well...:peace:

1-1.5lbs per plant in 3 months! Is that 3 months total, veg.,flower, the whole grow? If you can do that I would say you are one of the best on the planet. I know I sure as heck can't get anywhere close to that in that time, not even under the best of circumstances. But I have only been growing for a couple of years now and am still a novice. In all my grows I have always had at least 1 issue whether it be ph, nute problems, some sort of weird bug (symphylids) or something else that was always unexpected. Things come up! I hope you start a journal so I can learn some new things, always something to learn. Peace and good luck!

P.S. If anyone you do know see's this thread they now know to avoid your camera's and that they have to go through 2 locked doors and a hidden door to get into the attic. For 50 lbs there are people out there that will come in wearing masks and say f the doors and take a chainsaw to your ceiling to get to your attic. Best of luck!

The best my buddy could manage was to cut off 3 weeks of grow time by putting two 1000 watt lights over his plants waiting to go into his main grow-room. And he STILL goes a couple weeks [more or less depending] over the earliest projected harvest time.

Everything I have ever read about lasers used to grow plants concerns 100ths or even 1000ths of a second bursts and then only works... sorta... for the veg cycle, used in research at some Universities, mostly 1970's - 1990's . It delays the plant from going into flowering/ ripening adding to veg growth. Has to be monochrome, specific wavelengths and diffused. Thats a lot of different lasers all set to different specific wavelengths.

Since indoor growers already have this option, delaying when you go to 12/12 will do the exact same thing.

There is a gene called the rin gene in tomato breeding that inhibits or slows ripening. Something similar in marijuana plants could give a grower MUCH more time to put weight into their buds. But you have to plant a LOT of plants in the F2 stage [especially if the gene you are selecting for is recessive] to select the perfect plant with the right percentage of the rin gene because a certain percentage will ripen at different percentages and I found one plant that did not ripen at all: So you want to find the perfect percentage to add the amount of time or days that you figure you will need to add that extra half-pound to your plant or plants. Once you have captured that gene and perfected it [in marijuana plants] you could probably make enough for a nice retirement account [selling seeds in connection with a seedbank] in the first couple of years before it goes public

I am just an average person. I am average at just about everything. My "gift" as it were comes in helps. I help people. I am like BASF I do not do much other than average stuff when it comes to marijuana growing. But I do come up with ideas to make others' things better. For instance-- I am just an average tomato grower/breeder but I have come up with some good ideas that some big-name growers all over the world have or might implement. And although they do all the work they still took the time to give me credit for the idea. So I would encourage you gurus of ganga-breeding to try out my [all natural] idea.

I would ask that this post be moved to a place where REAL breeders will see it please.

Back
Top Bottom