Liam a Newbie

who loves cat

I love beef and can eat rabbit, squirrel, chicken, pork if it's cooked enough to kill all the parasites, and fish if it doesn't come out of my local river. Cat, though... no white meat on a cat, and it's too gristly.

Liam is a cannabis innovation hardware salesman, who loves cat and basketball, he is fortunate to be the husband of a lovely woman and the father of a 7 years old daughter.
Long walks on a beach though? Lol. I’m kidding.

I too like cannabis and hardware, basketball also and have a 8 yr old angel... Cats aren’t my thing.

Welcome! I’ll be here for a few more days, if you’re 420 and grow, this forum will give you everything you need to know.

you ‘member that^ and your plants will flourish!

oh, I member. Member when weed was legal? “yeah I member.”

South Park’s- “member berry“

‘member when....

It’s a good time!

Attachments

• CF4B94BA-572A-433E-ABD8-263E9E0C0D5A.png
    CF4B94BA-572A-433E-ABD8-263E9E0C0D5A.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 14
  • 3DD01681-CCBF-4F7F-B277-05017216750C.jpeg
    3DD01681-CCBF-4F7F-B277-05017216750C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • C78917EE-8144-4D07-8090-9230ABC9E558.jpeg
    C78917EE-8144-4D07-8090-9230ABC9E558.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 2D8BF1A7-A69A-4C29-B601-5CA64BD1B6D8.png
    2D8BF1A7-A69A-4C29-B601-5CA64BD1B6D8.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 13

I too like cannabis and hardware, basketball also and have a 8 yr old angel... Cats aren’t my thing.

Welcome! I’ll be here for a few more days, if you’re 420 and grow, this forum will give you everything you need to know.

‘member when....

It’s a good time!

My first time. It cost me $500.

‘member when....

It’s a good time!

That specific episode of South Park must be like 12+ years, yeah I remember the purple eye half-open, 'member member' berry holding a joint, @KrunckleSam. LMAO

Yeah, the cats weren't my things before, but my daughter wanted one so much, and eventually, I changed. kind of handy, a ball of fur, and you don't have to walk it. And every now and then you get to see its instinct kick in to do crazy shit, like attacking you for no f****** reason.

I am basically here to learn everything 420 relevant.
Thanks for the welcome, Pal.

‘member when....

It’s a good time!

Or was it the towel? Can't member now....

:welcome:

Welcome Liam .
Cats are cool but damn they are snobs.
We feed a cat that mostly lives outside , unless it’s raining or really cold.
He refuses to go in the garage where I grow normally.
He does not go near that one raised bed where I have an outdoor plant .
I am sure some cats mess w/ plants , but I am more concerned about other pests .
Do you have anything growing now ? Post some photos if yes.

That specific episode of South Park must be like 12+ years, yeah I remember the purple eye half-open, 'member member' berry holding a joint, @KrunckleSam. LMAO

Yeah, the cats weren't my things before, but my daughter wanted one so much, and eventually, I changed. kind of handy, a ball of fur, and you don't have to walk it. And every now and then you get to see its instinct kick in to do crazy shit, like attacking you for no f****** reason.

I am basically here to learn everything 420 relevant.
Thanks for the welcome, Pal.
Lol! That was my favorite season of all time!
Yeah, I love crazy psychotic cats, I had one of those as a child, they shed bad though.

Back
Top Bottom