Liberty Clinic-AnnArbor Dispensary /etc

The new OM of Medicine is far superior compared to the Liberty Clininc. The people there have made a substantial commitment and investment in the medical marijuana concept as well as in Ann Arbor itself. And the people there are excellent: helpful, friendly and, it seems, there for the long haul. Anybody who has been to Liberty and has doubts as to what may be going on there should definitely come here instead. OM of Medicine is how it SHOULD be.

i recently signed up for a membership at this liberty clinic. i have been extremely satisfied and other times i've been slightly disappointed. but my concern is does that make them my caregiver? my application states that the patient/applicant (me) will possess the plants, but i'm worried i may have waived my growing rights by signing up at a dispensary. as far as i know there is NOTHING that states they are my caregiver, all i signed was a code of conduct which stated i wouldn't use on or around the premise, or redistribute my meds, but i'm still concerned. if anyone could help me out thanks :cool:

thanks peilo that really puts my mind at ease. i'm always worried i'm going to get screwed over by some fine print that i missed. especially after hearing some of the things i've been hearing about liberty clinic. i really think my next trip to ann arbor is going to be to check out OM of medicine or people's choice. (unless they are plastic only, i'm still only on paperwork). thanks again all!! :peacetwo:

You have given up no rights. You can still possess plants. I'm my own caregiver as well as to 5 patients. You are fine, no worries, it was just a code of conduct waiver. Not worth the paper it was written on.

So how was OM of medicine? Also anyone no where to get great seeds or cones?Meaning dispensary? Also if I only have my paperwork,and photo of ap and photo Cory check to state were can I get some meds??

OM of Medicine vs Liberty Clinic

So how was OM of medicine? Also anyone no where to get great seeds or cones?Meaning dispensary? Also if I only have my paperwork,and photo of ap and photo Cory check to state were can I get some meds??

"OM of Medicine" is the premier place to be a member.
They sometimes stock clones. If they do not have them on hand, they will work with you to obtain what you need. They are very good about that.

Also, they just signed up as a distributor for "D J Short" seeds, and I believe they will have stock in this week.

Give them a call......

lip

not quite sure why anyone would be continuing to visit this establishment. There are NUMEROUS locations in the area that treat their patients like human beings and that don't act like a back alley felon (which "Chainsaw" is by the way, from Ohio mind you...). A new clinic just opened across from the big house, (peoples choice I believe is the name) along with Ann Arbor Health on Stadium. This guy is not a licensed caregiver, a registered felon and a first class asshole.

wat was his name who you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom