Whatcha Smokin': What's everyone smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. right now?

The
Have you checked out the Malawi cob thread here on 420? The cobs I’ve made sound similar to what you are talking about and are super easy to make.
this was made with DDA so is nice and purple.
7481B05E-D5BE-4C90-91AD-813CCEF067CD.png
The A-Freakin was almost rock hard had to use a razor blade to shave off small chunks and heat it up and it would loosen up and fluff out.
An ounce looked just like 28 gr of black hash.
I have never had any nor made any of the Cobs but I didn't think they were compacted like that.
I think this A-Freakin was probably just really good super sticky very dark purple sensimilla and when they put it in a compactor or whatever they pressed it with it just pressed all that rosin sort of like a rosin press today but without the heat and the rosin just coated and soaked into it making just a hard gooey brick.
And I still think they may have added some opium.
Either that or its possible whatever cultivar this was may have had a lot of THC-V and other cannabinoids and terpenes that just made it naturally strong as hell.

I had some of that a few times in late 70s but we called it Black A-Freakin.
It came in a brick super compact totally black and you had to basically treat it like hash, cut a little off using a razor blade then heat it up with a flame and it would fluff out and roll a pinner joint.
It was at least as potent as a good Thai Stick.
Most weed back then it seemed had a ceiling to where if you smoke say 3 to 4 hits you would get good and stoned but if you smoked 10 hits you wouldn't be any more stoned it might just last a little longer.
With the Black A-Freakin there seemed to be no ceiling you would get more stoned with every hit and you just had to stop or pass out.
We always thought it had to have been laced with opium or dunked in oil before it was compacted, there were never any seeds just super compressed black bud.
Im salivating right now! Sounds freaking amazing!!

A joint out of my trail mix jar... a random mesh of 9 different strains some are Indica, some are sativa. Whenever I break some bud up to roll or pack, whatever little bits are left when I’m done I toss into the same jar. You never really know what kind of buzz your going to get until you smoke it... pretty fun. The one I’m smoking on now is definitely majority Indica :laugh:
Everyone have a good day :passitleft:

LOOL Nice thread,the shit I'm missin laid out
Almost lackin here ,but 1st grow is going be a while,althou post delivery will have to do for now or else go vist the medicine man on the reserv
No matches no hassles :snowboating:

Attachments

• 20200825_161257.jpg
    20200825_161257.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20200825_155742.jpg
    20200825_155742.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 42
In a jar uhuh,well jams n jellies n little jars are handy for remnants still holding valuable properties (additives)when reloading my Arizer air,but
Bud is literal stretched out n looks like tobacco near end of life.

Back
Top Bottom