Light airy buds using LED's

My video was removed I received a message saying it had been considered as spam. So if you want to have a look later just look for "random Ryan lights" on YouTube. He shows measurements with par meter. I ve always read lux meter is not efficient with led. What about PAR? Anyway is using a par meter and his values are coherent with what the lux meter gives as well. I mean for example the distance you get 1500 par (which seems to be the sweet spot from some researches (link in my grow journal) is the same distance that gives around 70000 lux which is also a great value for weed.

I don't know the exact science behind all of it but it seems to work well.

Sorry to add this answer it s just cause I wanted to share this as it helped me in the past so maybe could help other members.

Have a nice day and keep it green guys

sweet spot for pot is 900 Par. Over 1000 you get diminishing returns, unless your using CO2. Then, you need per/ppm like, 1300PAR u need 1300PPM CO2.

Not what I saw on the net. Take a look at my journal I have a link about studies showing sweet spot of weed is higher than many plants and is 1500 par and with the top of the plants at 28 degrees which is the temperature photosynthesis happens the most. I m lazy to go find it but I think it s page 7

Back
Top Bottom