Light burn - Holes on the leaf - Help!

newws

Hello everyone, this morning i noticed spots on one of my ladies leafs, and hole on its top leaf and noticed that the leaf that is coming out on top also looks like it has hole in it. Pics

I guess this is light burn?
12179969_1135951739766471_1500426120_n.jpg

And here you can see holes on the leafs...
12179942_1135951736433138_275522516_n.jpg

Please help

Just a gues, but the holes look more like pest damage. It looks like you may have some nutrient deficiency too.
Tell us more. What kind of light? What distance? What nutrients and soil? How old is she? Light schedule? Pot size? yada yada yada...
The more you can tell us, the better we can help.

Also the first set of true leafs is turning yellow, beside the fake leafs already yellowed completely

Just a gues, but the holes look more like pest damage.
Tell us more. What kind of light? What distance? What nutrients and soil? How old is she? Light schedule? Pot size? yada yada yada...

Yes, sorry Major PITA.

Strain: LSD 25 Auto by fast buds they got above the ground on october 6th, i germinated them directly in soil
400W HPS
Steck medium soil
Hesi nutrients, currently feeding them TNT complex and root expander
15 liter (5galon) pots
Watering with destined water mixed with nutes, i feed them 3 times a week, water them everyday with 0.5L of water(they are still not so big) since the Fast Bud says they are water glupers.

I've not seen light burn cause holes or spots unless something was spilled on the leaf - like when feeding.
How far away is your HPS?
It sounds like you may be over-watering. I'm a big believer in wet/dry cycles. They should never need water every day unless they are completely rootbound. That doesn't seem possible with that size plant and 5 gal pot. Drench > dry > drench > dry.

But the dark spots are light burns?
It was about 11 inches(30cm) from the ladies, i higher it now.I also just checked the thermo/dydro meter it looks like the temp was high over night, around 31C because the heating was on for the first time this year. Its central heating.
Ill reduce their watering, its better to under then to overwater right... There is a chance that a drop fell on the leaf.

Yeah - 11" is too close for a 400W HPS, especially on a girl that young. I can usually leave my HPS at one height for most of the grow and let the plants grow up to it. When I up-pot my plants, that puts them closer and as they grow they get closer, but they never get closer than about 18" even when mature.

Yeah - 11" is too close for a 400W HPS, especially on a girl that young. I can usually leave my HPS at one height for most of the grow and let the plants grow up to it. When I up-pot my plants, that puts them closer and as they grow they get closer, but they never get closer than about 18" even when mature.

Thanks Major PITA! I was afraid that my girls were stretching too much. If you have a moment drop by my journal you can check the ladies out.

Yes, i believe he is. Matter a fact i ajusted my lights. Its my first grow. I was worried i was doing something wrong. Anyway i figured its nutes burn. Still to fiure out why the leafs yellow out. :/

The ladies are better today. Thanks everyone for helping out!

Back
Top Bottom