Light choices

A 400 would treat you real well, but if you only have one grow space I think a dimmable 600 would treat you the best.

I dont know anything about CMH so I can't comment on that. My research tells me that it costs more than I can afford.

A 400 would treat you real well, but if you only have one grow space I think a dimmable 600 would treat you the best.

I dont know anything about CMH so I can't comment on that. My research tells me that it costs more than I can afford.
You have a 400 hps? Do they come all dimmable?

Check this out. Check .com if you're in the states.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-24-22-40-52.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-24-22-40-52.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 29
Some are, some aren't. I switched to quantum boards. I gave up on hps due to heat issues. If you dont like blurple check out @TimberGrowLights Dan over there is good people and they are a sponsor here.

Some are, some aren't. I switched to quantum boards. I gave up on hps due to heat issues
Btw HPS are from the 70s/80s. LED and Smart controlled grow systems are the future. Jus sayin.

The 315 will treat you better than a 400hps.

I haven't grown with LEDs , but the I have used all wattages and brands of hps bulbs. As well as CMH. Ever since going to CMH I'll never look back.

If you plan do go bigger than 315, get multiple 315s if the budget allows for it instead of the higher wattage CMH bulbs in my opinion. As well as external ballasts.

But that's just getting picky. And is more expensive. Not a requirement

I haven't grown with LEDs , but the I have used all wattages and brands of hps bulbs. As well as CMH. Ever since going to CMH I'll never look back.

If you plan do go bigger than 315, get multiple 315s if the budget allows for it instead of the higher wattage CMH bulbs in my opinion. As well as external ballasts.

CannaCola.. did you know that Coca Cola plans on infusing CBD into coke.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it!!

I've used led, mh and hps, and cmh.

I will always use cmh. The results are what I have looked for, for 3 years.
I highly recommend them. I'm running 4 630s and 2 315's.
8" fans keep my room at 78 degrees in flower. Excellent spectrum.

IMG_20181121_171614_291.jpg

My KGB strain at 2 weeks of flower.
Omg I’m loving it man!

Back
Top Bottom