Light green leaves slow growth 2 inches in 9 days tips curling

i dont have perlite i read that i could place it under what the pots are on to raise temp but humidity will still be low or i could just take heater out my humidity will go back to 40 but i need to keep roots warm my property is always cold its 17c in the room there in and 16c in tent i tried a bucket of water done nothing thanks for quick response

Use warmer water when you feed, turn your exhaust fan off.
The coco being fully saturated at all times should be enough to keep the RH up.

Use warmer water when you feed, turn your exhaust fan off.
The coco being fully saturated at all times should be enough to keep the RH up.
cheers pal i do feed warm water 20c when i feed. if it goes down again i will turnoff exaust fan my friend told me not to ph cause are water and nutes is right where it needs to be i only just raised my pots off ground i think the cold with lights off was blocking out calmag the bottom of pot was staying saturated everythings all good now growing nicely again thanks for input eveyone

Hey Buds hope your having a good day.
Thanks for the tag.
Good morning @agedmaster sorry your having problems.
You have to follow a couple parameters in coco that are very important.
First, feed every day with nutrients.
Never let coco dry never.
Never give plain water either.
Your feed must be set at 5.8 exactly.
You must put cal mag in your feed water first, let mix for 15 minutes then add A then B.
Water in a circle around her so roots chase the feed water.
Your girls are small so around 500 ppm now is fine.
But full strength nutrients when they get bigger.
Follow these rules and they will be ok. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
hi bill turns out my water and nutes was 7.2ph ive changed it now to 5.8 cant wait to see difference watering in circle and lower feed just thought i would come here to say thankyou much love :peace: people

hi bill turns out my water and nutes was 7.2ph ive changed it now to 5.8 cant wait to see difference watering in circle and lower feed just thought i would come here to say thankyou much love :peace: people
They will pick up quick in coco.
Keep them wet.

Stay safe
Bill

hi all heres my plants 10 days later ive been testing on the 2 the one i feed less with no run off is bushier than the one i feed more often with runoff

WP_20220328_09_15_09_Pro - Copy.jpg

WP_20220328_09_15_55_Pro - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom