Light green leaves slow growth 2 inches in 9 days tips curling

sorry if i come off rude i have aspergers

Thanks for making us aware, it's no problem, we're all friends here
I am on the scale too and have an obsession with words and choose them very carefully
I am often misinterpreted as curt simply because people don't understand what I am actually saying, or because I'm not frightened of saying what some people don't want to hear
:Namaste:
I’m just an “arse” in general so it’s all good. Let’s get that coco wet and grow some big girls!

NTH

Hope you are having a good afternoon my friend @agedmaster
Hopefully your ladies turn out fantastic.
Let us know how your grow goes please.
I'm interested to see what happens with your method. :Namaste:
I always say the best method is what ever works for you.
Our suggestions are tried proven techniques ,that's why we were pretty adamant , not to be pushy Amigo.
But I can't recommend enough you at least give it a try on at least one and see.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks for making us aware, it's no problem, we're all friends here
I am on the scale too and have an obsession with words and choose them very carefully
I am often misinterpreted as curt simply because people don't understand what I am actually saying, or because I'm not frightened of saying what some people don't want to hear
:Namaste:
thank you :)

Hope you are having a good afternoon my friend @agedmaster
Hopefully your ladies turn out fantastic.
Let us know how your grow goes please.
I'm interested to see what happens with your method. :Namaste:
I always say the best method is what ever works for you.
Our suggestions are tried proven techniques ,that's why we were pretty adamant , not to be pushy Amigo.
But I can't recommend enough you at least give it a try on at least one and see.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
bill
hi bill i never thought about that will try see difference in the 2 thanks

we grow different i go for 7ft tall plants u go for short plants 10 oz per plant the way we do it im not gona change it i was wondering why they was growing slow im just asking why the slow growth its pointless me adding other nutes it will make my problem worse someone said feed a little more thats what i shall do not give nutes i dont need different countrys different water from tap
I hear ya. I’ve grown that tall also, but my buds weight so much it ends up being too much of a hassle. Mine typically run about 4-5’ at 9-13ozs per consistently.

As Bill said, a lot of us know our shit too.
You’re the person asking advice, so we are telling you want we KNOW works.

6.5’ - 80” tent
14759FA9-71C1-4180-B318-A3AD858B4AD8.jpeg

Typical grow 4’ish - 266.69g dry.
68998D67-27E0-4C7E-9FF7-C609A324D5EF.jpeg
FF01A62B-287E-430F-A3E4-F8BCF761BA38.jpeg

Coco is one in its own. What we’ve shared with you is basic Coco fundamentals to us.

the haze plants i posted had been grown the exact same way no ph or calmag

you're under hps from go with no mh ? running tap ?

curious as that could explain not needing the calmag.
as far as ph, you could be getting away with it depending on how those nutes are chelated.

no worries. they put up with me. :p
i'm pretty deep on the adhd side.

your grow style does fly in the face of conventional wisdom when it comes to coco. makes it difficult to offer advice. i'm guessing it's highly adapted to your individual local conditions.

I hear ya. I’ve grown that tall also, but my buds weight so much it ends up being too much of a hassle. Mine typically run about 4-5’ at 9-13ozs per consistently.

As Bill said, a lot of us know our shit too.
You’re the person asking advice, so we are telling you want we KNOW works.

6.5’ - 80” tent
14759FA9-71C1-4180-B318-A3AD858B4AD8.jpeg

Typical grow 4’ish - 266.69g dry.
68998D67-27E0-4C7E-9FF7-C609A324D5EF.jpeg
FF01A62B-287E-430F-A3E4-F8BCF761BA38.jpeg

Coco is one in its own. What we’ve shared with you is basic Coco fundamentals to us.
i dont no if u have ever used canna products they dont need calmag this is on cannas website

IDEAL WATER
This water is moderately hard to hard, contains an appropriate quantity of calcium and magnesium, and generally has an EC ~0.2-0.4. All CANNA products are designed to work best with this type of water. No need to use CANNA CALMAG AGENT.

i am listening gave them feed last night perked right up i will post pics still light gren think its ph gona get ph stick as mine broke because of dry storage

you're under hps from go with no mh ? running tap ?

curious as that could explain not needing the calmag.
as far as ph, you could be getting away with it depending on how those nutes are chelated.

no worries. they put up with me. :p
i'm pretty deep on the adhd side.

your grow style does fly in the face of conventional wisdom when it comes to coco. makes it difficult to offer advice. i'm guessing it's highly adapted to your individual local conditions.
yes im under hps its dual spectrum omega 90000 lumens i have adjustable ballast do u think i should use lower watt to 400 from 600 for a week see if that helps with colour my advise is off someone who has grown in canna coco pro plus and canna products for 12 years he did tell me to only feed coco a and b and boost when needed as other nutes are a waist of money dont no if any of u have grown cheese it might be a lighter colour than amnesia haze

the hps washes the color out. it's hard to tell if they are a healthy green. try taking a pic outside the tent, or with the lamp off.

if they having a bit of difficulty, backing off the light a little will often help while they recover.

i grew under hps for ages. led actually will pull calmag out. hps is kinder on that. i asked about the lighting as most growers using the canna products wind up needing calmag at some point, but the majority are under led by now.

the hps washes the color out. it's hard to tell if they are a healthy green. try taking a pic outside the tent, or with the lamp off.

if they having a bit of difficulty, backing off the light a little will often help while they recover.

i grew under hps for ages. led actually will pull calmag out. hps is kinder on that. i asked about the lighting as most growers using the canna products wind up needing calmag at some point, but the majority are under led by now.
i thought the same ive put light to 400w my canopy temp is 21c with light on they appear to have recovered the only thing is when i look close the leaves appear to have thc i will try to get close up pics so u can see for yourself

feeding more often now thanks for advise everyone
if they are a lighter green when lights off i will foliar spray them

best thing is give us a proper look. nothings gonna have thc at this stage lol
without a better look we're just tossing darts.

best thing is give is a proper look. nothings gonna have thc at this stage lol
without a better look we're just tossing darts.
thats what i thought i think they might have went into flower somehow must of been before i got them as i use a timer they have colaxs and hairs coming out dont no if its just showing sex

thats what i thought i think they might have went into flower somehow must of been before i got them as i use a timer they have colaxs and hairs coming out dont no if its just showing sex

probably just building the next node. the last thing you want is them flowering now. unless you're shooting for a single roller lol ...

hopefully you have a long way to go :bongrip:

get us a pic outside the tent or with the lamp off. we need to see the true colour.

if you're looking at a bunch of white dots it's not thc - trichomes - at this stage. it could be nothing. or it could be truly awful. a good pic not yellowed out would help.

unless that's the actual colour of the plant. in which case its near starved and in critical close death.

holding my tongue hoping those dots aren't mites.

a better pic would help. in the meantime maybe get a loupe all over them. it's super early for them to have gotten to the plants. they would have had to have been there earlier or got brought in. outside clones are always trouble.

can someone help me i brought a tube heater its arrived today when i put it in tent it only takes my temp to 63f lights off the worst problem is my humidity its at 32% i have a passive intake that suck loads of fresh air in could i take this out would it higher humidity only way i can remove fan is by opening tent there 4 hours into dark cycle thats why i ask first

Back
Top Bottom