Lighter Pocketing-Thievery or Survival Instinct

I always have a couple of extra lighters around for friends. If the opportunity of smoke arises, I want to help!

However, I have a Zippo that is a very personal sentimental piece. Someone tries to take off with that, I'll break their fingers.

Lady

I used to thieve lighters by accident but i stopped and now i set them down beside the bong all the time. Now i have the problem of leaving my lighters and other peoples houses beside their bong more than ending up with a new one when i get home.

I used to be really bad about thieving lighters when i was going to raves and partying alot. sometimes i would end up with a pocket full of lighters. I try not to steal lighters anymore, except to mess with friends. One friend packs down bowls with his lighter so much it gets resin caked on it so it is fun to steal his lighter then just bring it out on the sly next time we smoke and he is just like where the fuck did this come from?

Hey Cookieman I was going to ask you what raves you've been to but then saw you were 22 and would of been 12 to be at any of the raves I've been to.Most of the ones I've been to were in New York,and the gilr that got me into them was on some kinka list and she could get us in them for nothing,which helped because the tickets were 25 to50 bucks to get in.Some crazy memories though even went to one in a giant cave with a subterrian lake in it.

I am sorry, but when someone pulls one of your 'missing' lighters out of their pocket to light up - you are perfectly within your rights to slap them across the room!

Especially when your hands have burns all over them from trying to light up with your toaster the night before:rollingeyes::confused:

Its a subconcious thing with me i end up just naturally pocketing lighters that ive boroowed off someone, and unless prompted end up walking off without them. Altho i try to stop myself from doin this, once the ganja is flowing it becomes difficult lol.

It's just like with pens. How many of you have lost beautiful pens after loaning them to someone so that he or she could write a check or a note to someone else?

Back
Top Bottom