Lights coming when suppose to be dark

Postie

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and was just looking for some advice, Me and a friend started a small grow room, the plants are 6 weeks into flower. I was a bit concerned a few weeks ago that the plants were still growing in height and couldn't get my head round this. We have been running the light cycle from 10 - 10 but only about 10 days ago my friend noticed that the light were coming on every day for 15 min at 8 oclock this is 2 hours before they are supposed to, then going back off after the 15 mins and back on again at 10. ( there was 1 notch on the timer left up) scunnered to say the least :(

Before we noticed this I was also concerned that the bud wasn't forming the way it should but since we have corrected it they seem to be filling out and getting bigger but there doesn't seem to be much smell or THC for the stage they are at, Am thinking that as they were still getting light when dark then they still are in a part veg phase but there was still buds growing??

Am very confused and was wondering if this is happened to anyone else??? Also do you think the quality of this weed will suffer? And will it probably take longer than expected?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Never happen to me. I would just be looking to make sure you have no male sacks on plant from that. Some strains have smell kick in during drying or curing stage. If it is budding at this point you just ride it out now. I do not have much info about the problem you had but I will stick around and see what others might say.

I know outdoors a plant will grow if the light problem is a constant in that plants life and majority of the time won't hermie but move a plant there that's been getting total darkness and they will hermie, I think your plants will be fine and just continue with 10-10. Keep an eye on them and keep us posted. Peace

Never happen to me. I would just be looking to make sure you have no male sacks on plant from that. Some strains have smell kick in during drying or curing stage. If it is budding at this point you just ride it out now. I do not have much info about the problem you had but I will stick around and see what others might say.

hi again thanks for your input, I went to see the plants again as hasn't seen them in a few days and I cannot believe the difference, the buds seem massive and are all started to join together the only thing concerning me is if the weed will be good, there definitely is a better smell now and looks like they are building up more THC. Will keep you updated with our progress, :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom