Lingzhi's Organics - Indoor - Multi Strain - Home Grow - Teas & Foliars

lingzhi

Well since i managed to kill my last project off with too much love, im here to try again with an organic, veganic grow. I can see there is alot of potential there if done correctly. This time im using a more refined approach using pre made tea additives.

Ingredients that may be in my teas at any given time
Fat flowers (dragonfly earth medicine) - every tea during flowering
Radiant green (dragonfly earth medicine) - for veg and occasionally in flower
Natural mystik (dragonfly earth medicine) - for foliar spray and occasionally soil drench
Brilliant black (dragonfly earth medicine) - most teas and foliar
Veganic special sauce (og tea) - soil drench and occasionally foliar
Organic molasses
Organic local earthworm castings
Vegan mix (down to earth ) - added to most teas - contains soybean meal, camelina meal, alfalfa meal, rock phosphate, langebeinite, greensand, kelp meal, and humic acids from leonardite.

Soil mix:
Peat, perlite, vermiculite, earthworm castings, vegan mix, recycled plant material (cannabis leaf, stem, roots)

Lighting

Combination LED and CFL
(4x 2 foot HO t5s 6500k)
(1x 6500k cfl bulb)
(4x 100 watt equivalent 2700k bulb)

Strains

Crop king seeds candy cane auto 2x - 50 days old (names are Peace and Love)
lemon skunk auto - 50 days old (name is Harmony)
HSO chem dawg - germinated (name is Neptune)
Amherst sour diesel (bagseed) - germinated (name is Poseidon)
Super silver chemdog haze X Gorilla glue #4 (recieved as clone) (name is Atlantis)

Each plant is given special rocks that give me positive energy to keep throughout their life. They are from oceans, mountains, and rivers. I recycle all leaf and stem material back into the soil.

Ill update with some pictures soon. Maybe tomorrow if Neptune or Poseidon decides to pop up. Just planted them today after their tap roots popped out.

re: Lingzhis Organics- Indoor - Multi Strain - Home Grow- Teas & Foliars

Here is a few pics to get us started while we wait for the seedlings to sprout. These are the autoflower family. They were originally only given spirulina algea throughout their veg period, with some compost tea from earthworm castings and vegan mix. Switched to dragonfly earth medicine once flowering started.

They are all 50 days old from seed

Peace(candy cane) - this one lost alot of fan leaves when i let it dry out too much. Their pots are a bit too small and peace really drinks alot more than her sisters. it also went through an accidental topping around day 30.
20160424_185340.jpg

Love(candy cane) - This one is the smallest plant, but with the biggest nug.
20160424_185429.jpg

Harmony(lemon skunk auto) - has had a pretty easy life, with no stress or defoliating.
20160424_185505.jpg

20160424_185508.jpg

Neptune decided to show itself today. we will call this day 1 of life for Neptune.
20160425_174758.jpg

Big sister Atlantis has a huge head start.
20160425_174750_0_.jpg

Poseidon still hasnt popped up yet. perhaps a bit slower than her siblings but i have high hopes for her.

The autoflower family will all recieve a potent drench of tea tonight. They seem to drink their pots dry every 2-3 days so i really soak them as much as i can. i use peat so i let each plant soak up as much tea as it can hold like a sponge, and i do not water down my tea.

Today Poseidon showed up. This will be day one.
20160426_181702.jpg

Day 2 for neptune and standing tall
20160426_181645.jpg

Tonight i will mix a weak batch of brilliant black (humates) and VSS (microbes) and mist it onto the soil of the young ones, in an attempt to introduce beneficial fungi into the root systems.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom