little advice?

Hammertron

wasnt sure where to post this, but i have a concern

i just got back a few hours ago from a colonoscopy and endoscopy thing...they lightly drugged me and the whole thing took only a hour, the prep yesterday for it was the hard part...

but my concern is, i really wanna pack a bowl now im home and have no instructions other than to relax.

i worry easy i guess, and idk i was kind of sketched out whether i should toke or not

I'm glad it turned out OK for you H-tron.

Answer:

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Is the Pope Catholic?

:peace:

Since I'm not an MD., I hesitated to answer :) but what better way to comply with the Dr.'s orders and relax?

Lol, i had to laugh at the "prep" comment.

Anyone who has had one of those damn procedures knows its the pits.

When the doctor came in and asked me if I had any questions I said no, but I do have a comment. My comment was...

"there is nothing you could do to me today that would be worse than it was yesterday"

Smoke a bowl, hell! I twisted up a nice big hoober and smoked it all. It also helped with the stomach ache.

Mr. Fleet needs to be shot.

Peace and good health:rollit:

The worst that can happen is your blood pressure drops because of the interaction of the drugs. So take it easy, smoke lightly. And if you get dizzy or disorientated, stop. It takes up to 48 hours for the drugs the docs gave you to work there way out of your system. Drink lots of water to speed it up.

Lady

Back
Top Bottom