Little buds?

We’ve been at this “flowering” stage for about a month or so. The pistils are curling in & they smell strong. I’m just not quite sure if I need to add more nutrients or what. I’m not sure what strain this is either..
This is our first plant and I just don’t know much about it

73FAD613-8393-4AD8-B2F2-E4DEA1C68CCC.jpeg

82773C19-47B0-4414-8302-CC2D84262126.jpeg

50FCBEF6-584A-4BA7-A73D-7987BE2F30C0.jpeg

E5304C58-A2FB-40CD-A609-758367AE1BDC.jpeg
That looks delicious! Who cares if the buds are small! Just grow more... I’d rather a bag of good small nuggets with hardly any little stems than big buds that have big stems.. good job on you first grow! Genetics is key and veg times are a factor also. Hope I helped some...

Thank you so much!! I’m not sure what kind this one is to be honest. We just found a seed and decided to grow it lol :)
That’s how it starts typically, worst @$$ whoopin to date was because of the 3 Dixie cups growing bag seed my mom found behind my shade in the window sill when I was 14 :laugh::rofl:

Those are beautiful !!! I currently only have 1 plant which we grew just randomly to see if we could even get it to grow. Now it’s become a hobby! Lol.
May I ask what discount code you used? Or if you contacted the company? I’m looking and possibly going to end up buying the TS 1000. But figured I would ask :)
Thank you :passitleft:
My mistake :goof: I ordered the TS-600's for $79.99 a piece, not the TS-1000's...and the discount code is "420magazine"
If you go to the sponsors page they usually tell what code to use :thumb:

STRAIN IS THE ANSWER - A GOOD LIGHT BRINGS OUT THE GENETICS OF STRAIN (MUST HAVE A QUALITY LIGHT) small buds genetics, light intensity, enviroment) your bud look great

STRAIN IS THE ANSWER - A GOOD LIGHT BRINGS OUT THE GENETICS OF STRAIN (MUST HAVE A QUALITY LIGHT) small buds genetics, light intensity, enviroment) your bud look great
Light, is a plants number one food source correct?
More Light = More photosynthesis
More Photosynthesis = More energy
More Energy = More Buds

Light is definitely the answer to the question

Back
Top Bottom