Little dark spots - leaf tips curling under?

Joe Shipman

The plant in question, Feminized (white castle) from nirvana seed co. she looks like a sativa dominant approx 12-14 weeks old, grown outdoors (container)

Fox Farms Potting soil
Tiger Bloom Nutes
Water consumption (GAL a day more or less) (3tsp nutes per gallon) every third watering

avg daytime temps 88-92
avg nighttime temps 68-72

other than these dots seems pretty healthy

started flowering about a week ago, still growing pretty strong just these damn dots and curled under leaves.

Im thinking if I get my PH checked and balanced might solve it but I dont know much so seeking help here thanks, btw dots are not typical of the whole plant probably only 5 or 6 leaves showing symptoms

:adore:

New_iPhone_pics_065.JPG

sick_leaves_003.JPG

sick_leaves_002.JPG

Thanks LEDMAN yeah it is pretty warm here, not alot I can do about that. I may move her to a spot with a little less sun see if that helps. I checked the PH today and it is around 6.5

(NUTES) FOX FARMS TIGER BLOOM 2-8-4

only thing perplexing me is that the little AF sitting right beside her is doing fine (no curls no purple spots) same treatments same nutes (pics)

New_iPhone_pics_064.JPG

New_iPhone_pics_069.JPG

thanks again for the input will keep an eye on her

:thumb:

Something that I tend to notice is that those black plastic pots get hot like hells bells in the sun... I'M TALKIN HOT YO!
You may consider painting them or transplanting them babies into smart pots or?

The roots are baking, this will cause your leaf curl... she is trying to keep moisture.

That's my 2... peace out!

Yeah thought about that, what do you think about putting a damp towel or burlap around the pot? Eveaporation from damp cloth should cool it down

here ya go LEDman and Captain Kronic, my 7$ solution white towels soaked in water will use those during the day to shield pots.

ladies_protected_001.JPG

Top of the little AF Northern light

1. ladies_protected_004.JPG

her sister the White Castle think I have at least a month on her

ladies_protected_003.JPG

lots of leaf miners here but other than that no other bug problems I see

morning_pics_001.JPG

think I burned her pretty good hopefully she will recover seems to be only on the leaf fans not on the other stems and nodes

morning_pics_004.JPG

Back
Top Bottom