Little help here! Plant is confusing me

Thanks. This is a different plant I dont know strain also at day 51 do you think I should start watering with just phd water

Attachments

• 20190506_161859.jpg
    20190506_161859.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190506_161750.jpg
    20190506_161750.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 42
Listen to Emilya cuz i don't flush...at all
Nature doesnt flush so i don't either!!!!
But sounds rigjt, being that youd wanna ph the water. Again im lazy so i leave my water out for 24 hours wether that even does anything idk and that's it. I absolutely smash mine with nutrients. Others say half strength. So its all person im just my opinion. I never have any ussues at all either so idk really
Nature also doesn’t add copious amounts of nutrients and fertilizers too the plant haha. Flushing isn’t a myth. It makes sense. Smoke some not flushed and smoke some flushed. The taste is waaayy different and the ash looks black vs white. Flushing is a good practice for clean bud smoking.

Thank you I will feed 1 more time tomorrow then just water
If you have two or three more weeks you could get away with watering and feeding like 3-4 more times. Put a fan under the canopy to dry out the media. That way you can force feed them some extra nutrients before you start your flush/strait watering.
Should be able to water every other day.

Thank you. They drink every 4 days now. Is advanced nutrients overdrive good. I started at week 6. I was thinking 8 weeks so I used for week 6 and 7 thinking I would do 14 days of Phd water

Thank you. They drink every 4 days now. Is advanced nutrients overdrive good. I started at week 6. I was thinking 8 weeks so I used for week 6 and 7 thinking I would do 14 days of Phd water
I’ve never used any nutrients. I’m all organic hahaha. 14 days phed water sounds good. I’m assuming your not gonna flush? Flushing is a little more then just watering haha. It’s drenching and more hahaha.

If you have two or three more weeks you could get away with watering and feeding like 3-4 more times. Put a fan under the canopy to dry out the media. That way you can force feed them some extra nutrients before you start your flush/strait watering.
Should be able to water every other day.
Great advice

Youre fine man. Keep feeding tge beast! I don't"flush" at all 2 waterings of just water is plenty to rid the buds of so called total myth bullshit "salts"
I do everything ppl say is bad for plants. I give nutes the second it comes above ground,i defoliate through ENTIRE grow, i top, don't flush. I love my results. Nobody can tell me better than my pliant. Don't get me wrong i still use more experienced growers help. But she'll tell what she wants. If she stinks she's thirsty. If too much watery she droops, to much light shell burn and leaves turn up. These are incredible plants. If you pay attention to her and love her shell let you know

Attachments

• 20190507_183320.jpg
    20190507_183320.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190505_072201.jpg
    20190505_072201.jpg
    807.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190503_070811.jpg
    20190503_070811.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190503_070742.jpg
    20190503_070742.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190502_182239.jpg
    20190502_182239.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 35
Youre fine man. Keep feeding tge beast! I don't"flush" at all 2 waterings of just water is plenty to rid the buds of so called total myth bullshit "salts"
I do everything ppl say is bad for plants. I give nutes the second it comes above ground,i defoliate through ENTIRE grow, i top, don't flush. I love my results. Nobody can tell me better than my pliant. Don't get me wrong i still use more experienced growers help. But she'll tell what she wants. If she stinks she's thirsty. If too much watery she droops, to much light shell burn and leaves turn up. These are incredible plants. If you pay attention to her and love her shell let you know
Damn those buds are as big as Wiffle ball bats. LOL

Nature also doesn’t add copious amounts of nutrients and fertilizers too the plant haha. Flushing isn’t a myth. It makes sense. Smoke some not flushed and smoke some flushed. The taste is waaayy different and the ash looks black vs white. Flushing is a good practice for clean bud smoking.

There's science bro. Just sayin

Nature adds copious amounts of water in the fall in many places we grow weed. It doesn't remove nutrient from the soil or the plant. That's 420% true. If it did, evertime it rains hard, all the plants would wilt and die. I've never seen that, and hope I never do.

Were not supposed to iether though. That's why you need to flush. When you grow hydro you can see what the plants are taking in from the Res. Keep it in line and you can feed right upto the chop with no difference. They stop feeding as much the last couple weeks. Drops to about a quarter at most. They still want nutes so no point starving them.
You also can't take nutrients out of the buds. Think about it. When you flush, what does the plant do? It sucks all the nutrients out of the leaves and into the buds. In what world is that removing anything from the bud?
Feed right and it doesn't make a difference, it's all in the dry and cure.

There's science bro. Just sayin

Nature adds copious amounts of water in the fall in many places we grow weed. It doesn't remove nutrient from the soil or the plant. That's 420% true. If it did, evertime it rains hard, all the plants would wilt and die. I've never seen that, and hope I never do.
Never thought about it that way. Good point :)

I do smoke "unflushed" vs "flushed" no diff. Idgaf about ash! I care about THCA that it! Burns right and i get high AF off my shit. I forget the name of the thread but a pretty damn good grower had it up with all the science n shit and they've found NO DIFFERENCE between flushed and unflushed nugs. But I'm not here to knock the way others do things. I just share MY experience. And to ME. There's
No diff in size or quality of harvest.nor taste or anything. Sometimes broscience gets confused with real science but again by all means carry on your way. Have a great weekend everyone

Back
Top Bottom