Living On The Edge

Barney86

Morning ladies and gentlemen. Sorry admin if this is in the wrong place but only place i saw "strains" and I'd just like to say...

"THE EDGE" BY DUTCH PASSION

Is the fastest, speediest shit I've ever had!

And I'd feel bad if I didn't give it a special mention.
It's 5am here and I'm absolutely buzzin. Only smoked a gram, maybe 1.5, since 8pm last night and I'm in no danger of sleep any time soon.
I grew the mother about 18 months ago and gave someone a cutting... ran out of percy there so gave him a bell and hes still growing it! Jesus Christ this is something special. It's doing my head in, I'm usually sleeping for 11pm but wow! I'm not even tired anymore. Could power an army on the stuff like it's nuts.
It's a propper pain in the arse to grow. Really sensitive to pretty much everything. I can grow but this stuff just took the piss out of me. Takes ages to finish, wants more phos than anything else I've done by a mile. Roots don't change the ph the way they normally do. (Coco) , doesn't like defol, hates low humidity just a pain in general really. Not easy to grow but fuck me running it's worth the hassle.
I'm gonna get my ass kicked by the Mrs in about 90 mins bits when she gets up but hey ho. It's Saturday, I'm off anyway :) might go cut the grass then run a marathon lol.
Actually can't get over this dunt, feel more like I've done something unmentionable.

If you like something with a buzz to get you're day done as much as you like a challenge then give it a try. You won't be disappointed. 12/9 overall for just truly being something pretty damn special indeed.

Back
Top Bottom