Lkeller's-Hybrid Dro (Oklahoma Special)-09

lkeller

What strain is it? Dro (To my knowledge hasn't made its way out of Oklahoma yet)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid, not exactly sure on %
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Vegetive
Put in veg today - may 12th

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Unknown (Organic)
If soil... What size pot? The size of a plastic cup
Size of light? Unknown
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 87 degrees Fahrenheit
Any Pests ? No.
How often are you watering? A couple drops six times a day.
Type and strength of ferts used? None

Nutrients - None
Strain(s) - Dro (Oklahoma Special)
# of Plants: 1
Yield : Unknown.

Notes
--------------------------------
Well this is an experimental grow that is being grown out of one of my brothers old amps ( Lol. ) I just got done germinating the dro seed. It took about 4-5 days in a plastic cup filled half way with room temp purified water. The Root turned out to be nice and thick. I am thinking that this will be a strong plant. It is planted in some organic soil.

*Important* This is just an experimental grow that is a test rat for my future grow set up which will be in a new house with many new rooms and much larger.

Set-up
--------------------------------
I took the back off of an amp and took our the speaker. I lined the inside of it with plastic trash bags. I have a hook light hooked on the side of the amp. It has a good sized neck so the bulb fits nicely inside of the amp. I am using fluorescent lighting, I don't have the wattage amt. in front of me right now, but its very bright (blinding to look at). For ventilation I have a very nice (pricey) Health mate hooked up to the amp. It takes all the bad particles that would normally suffocate a plant and filters them releasing nice, cold and clean air. The open part of the amp is facing the back wall so its very low key. I asked my brother if he noticed anything.. after a few minutes I asked him if he could tell I was growing pot just a few feet away from him and he still couldn't tell where.

I'll get some pictures of the set up soon and it shouldn't be too long until the hull pops up.

Wow, I am very excited. About a day and a little more than a half, my plant sprouted. It's about one inch tall and is very hairy. The color is a lush amazon green. I am quite astonished at how quickly its growing up. (yay for mothers organic planting soil?)

I will be getting pictures up asap.

It's been about ten hours and ten minutes since my last update. My plant is now very tall and erect. It is about 1.5" tall and the color looks even more attracting. I am trying to find some usb cables to upload some pics.

Energy Smart (Helical) 20 watt (120 VAC, 60Hz 300mA) putting out 1200 lumens. It's anywhere between 2-4" away from the plant.

Note
------------
I am keeping the light on 24/7

This is MY first grow that I've controlled 100% by myself. I guess I am micro managing everything about this grow. I have been involved in other peoples grows (much larger grows) and I've read Todd McCormick's How to Grow Medical Marijuana... (2nd best book in the world in my opinion.) Anyone who reads that book will benefit so much from it. I've read it three times already and I've just started the fourth. ;)

Back
Top Bottom