LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Hi again imhigh85, I'm back in town. My plants all died by dehydration during my trip, and I took a few extra weeks off from worrying about the girl. I just threw 6 seeds in the soil a few days ago now and am feeling psyked about the new girls.
My outdoor grow has been interfered with, and I think I will try to take a few late stage clones from some of the promising girls. Any tips on that?
RedHector

When you say late-stage clones are you really meaning taking an advanced clone and if so it is actually pretty easy to do and can make a better plant or flower in the next time around considering you can pick or choose any branch you want and I do have one tip no more trips without Watering your girls build a homemade drip system if you have to I can leave for up to 8 days before my system has to be refilled with water

Advance clones are a little harder but are well worth the effort you can cut two weeks off of your veg Time by taken in advance clone especially one that's already split off in a y preference Lee so when you root it it will basically be like having two plants from the ground up and you can continue to train it from there

It's pretty easy and pretty cheap to build your own drip system Google it and find a design that you like the money you will spend making a drip system will be well worth saving your girls I'm not trying to be an ass either it's just that is a sad thing to lose your girls like that and it's even worse that somebody would come in there and steal a whole plant I have that issue quite often people jump the fence and will cut one down and try to take it over the fence but most of them are too big if I go and I walk through the woods in the morning after they do it normally I can find the tree where they got tired of carrying it and stopped cut a few branches off and then left but it still pisses me off so I can imagine how you feel hopefully there is a few little teeny tiny branches on her that you may be able to clone if not don't give up on her just a root mass in the ground can sometimes produce more stems and try to go again if it has enough energy

It's pretty easy and pretty cheap to build your own drip system Google it and find a design that you like the money you will spend making a drip system will be well worth saving your girls I'm not trying to be an ass either it's just that is a sad thing to lose your girls like that and it's even worse that somebody would come in there and steal a whole plant I have that issue quite often people jump the fence and will cut one down and try to take it over the fence but most of them are too big if I go and I walk through the woods in the morning after they do it normally I can find the tree where they got tired of carrying it and stopped cut a few branches off and then left but it still pisses me off so I can imagine how you feel hopefully there is a few little teeny tiny branches on her that you may be able to clone if not don't give up on her just a root mass in the ground can sometimes produce more stems and try to go again if it has enough energy
There are a few good branches, I'll be able to get something off of her. Can I clone the main stem?

Yes you can clone the main stem it's not that hard it just takes a lot longer than it would to take and use a branch that has leaves on it you're going to need rooting hormone and a medium or a soil Hydro at this point will not work or a stem you're going to want to put it in the light and actually use foliage spray on it the hope is that any nodes that are left there will start to sprout out new leaves due to energy stored in the stem this is very difficult to do but can be done iclone a dead branch for the hell of it one day it wasn't all the way dead but it was dying from the end down so I cut the entire thing off and rooted it and got it to come back to life this issue was when it was on the tree it was covered by all the other leaves and was not getting enough Sun so it was slowly shutting down energy to the stem it can be done is very difficult and takes a minute to do but if you need me to help you with it I am more than happy to help you with it this is the kind of stupid crap I like to do

I'll head out to my grow in Monday to collect cuttings from the promising plants and take as much as possible from the cut girl including the main stem. Here is a photo from Monday last.
420-magazine-mobile815111898.jpg

One of my little things is seein if I can get the carcass of my best girl growin again. Dont have any real results yet.
420-magazine-mobile1641646820.jpg

Shes in with my "accidental" clone

800 ppm 6.0

840 PPM 6.0 ph this am. Learn the tools study the concept and explore options. KISS it every chance you get. I dont know the average age here but I'll be 53 tomorrow. Kinda at the point in my life where takin things a little more seriously is the best way to balance my life. I'm a fucking nut trust me it is real hard for me to stay on topic.

Shes got a little clawing and a few spots on the older leaves. Several things as well as nitrogen issues could be the cause. I already know not to blow my fan directly on her to avoid windburn issues, my water temp runs 76f but its been pretty warm here the last few days and she has only an open window for climate control so I'm gonna unplug the reservior heater and see if I can cool it down. I read the cooler the water temp the more heat tolerant the plant will be from above.
420-magazine-mobile1316222766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1292216148.jpg

The break where my new clone came from was as clean as it could be, it popped right off. I tore the glue off of a rolling paper and sort of wrapped it a little keepin it damp. There was no structural damage to her.

Back
Top Bottom