LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Another question...what's more important room temp or surface of the plant temp

I just started, one issue is water temp I'm just runnin my nute water through a hose submerged in a bucket o fresh water thats ten degrees cooler. Its slowly comin down. I keep lots of extra hose and buckets. Those are battery cable cutters super clean hose cuts.
420-magazine-mobile310703072.jpg

I just started, one issue is water temp I'm just runnin my nute water through a hose submerged in a bucket o fresh water thats ten degrees cooler. Its slowly comin down. I keep lots of extra hose and buckets. Those are battery cable cutters super clean hose cuts.
420-magazine-mobile310703072.jpg

I can cool the room but the water would take longer to cool, I think.

I dont have any ice cubes, I may find myself in a situation where I cant get any ice cubes. I like extra work not everybody is lazy.

Since plastic is a terrible conductor and I dont have any metal tubing I'm runnin my water through a brass four way hose connector. I dont have any ice but I have one of those
420-magazine-mobile1773593947.jpg
freeze things I'm gonna toss in.

Advanced cloning is basically taking an entire Branch without knocking the leaves off or cutting anything else off and rooting it just the way it is this would be an advanced clone because it is a lot harder to keep a lie

Room temperature would be more important but when it comes to things that are more important than that humidity is the number one cause of rot mold mildew and fungus not that you have any problems with these

Using ice to cool the water can actually cool it too much your best ideal is to go ahead and make your water and let it sit at room temperature for one day or outside where it's a little cooler this will allow your water to be more of a natural temperature for your plants and this goes for everyone

Well I raised my lights a lil bit...16" above the plant since it's showing signs of heat or intense light...leaves curling like tacos...room is like 75-76 humidity 30-40% so idk...makes me wonder what's gonna happen when I put the 1000 watt in there

Well I raised my lights a lil bit...16” above the plant since it’s showing signs of heat or intense light...leaves curling like tacos...room is like 75-76 humidity 30-40% so idk...makes me wonder what’s gonna happen when I put the 1000 watt in there

What would your best guess be? I always try to solve the question prior to doing something new to see if I came up with the right answer. I know what I think is going to happen.

Well I assume the bigger light will have to be higher but I read where people's plants are almost touching the light with no problems so idk really

Back
Top Bottom