LMAO Cloning For Dummies

That is why your balance is dimmable that way you do not have to use all 1,000 Watts if you do not need to if a thousand Watts Heats it up to you high you can lower it down to 800 or 600 watts until the room is at a comfortable temperature and humidity this is the advantage of having a dimmer switch on your ballast

Some strange don't mind being extremely close to the light and then some strains want to be a lot farther away this all depends on your plan

That's cool...it will be a learning curve but if the room needs the 1000 for the coverage and I turn it down then the plants aren't getting the full affect right...full light

Yes but in this case you only have one plants and do not have to cover the entire room to satisfy that one plants needs even when you put them all in there you're still not going to have to have the Thousand Watts running unless you want to like we talked about thousand watts in a room that size is maxing it out 1000 Watts for one plant is a little much

Lol yea hopefully this plants is done soon...gotta get some more buckets for the clones before they go in and gotta take some more cuttings...my lil adopted one is looking good

Glad to hear you're adopted clone is doing fine as for buckets you might want to get a head start on that so that way you can assure your clones are rooted before you put them into flowering and I still think you have a ways to go before you get to harvest

The 8 are way rooted...those are being transplanted to buckets...the cuttings I'll do like before in clear solo cups sat inside red solo cups then transplant up once rooted

This time when you put the Clones in there you should do a day-by-day journal or a week by week Journal for yourself that will give you an idea of how long it rule really take that plant to finish out if you get a little impatient you harvest one too soon that still leaves seven others sitting there were growing longer the hardest part about doing this is trying to dial it in on your strain once you dial your strain in you'll know it just like you know vehicles

How do you guys determine how far from top of plants your lights are...just trying to get an idea cause this plants shows heat problems and my lights were like 12-13" from the top and it's only 300w hps

If its showing signs of light burn just raise your lights a couple inches at a time until its good. Not every planet reacts to the light the same. How old is your plant? Young plants need more distance from the light also

I raised em about 2" yesterday ...will the leaves fold back down when it's ok or no...been in flower since July 17...I'm new to hps....room temps are good tho

I have mine at 16"...I did the back of hand test and feels ok...idk I just see where people have theirs real close with no problems so idk guess it's all different but my lights are not that powerful...just trying to understand....I ordered a ir thermometer to check surface temps but room temp is good

Back
Top Bottom