LMAO Cloning For Dummies

420-magazine-mobile2029970604.jpg

You can see the water in the back and im running 2 dehumidifiers an exhaust fan and I watered almost 10hrs ago

Yea I have a bunch of stuff laying around just depends if I can make it work...my next project is to figure out an easy way to feed 8 plants in that room everyday...I'm sure it's gonna be a tight fit

Damn I wish I had your room and plants lol looks nice...I'd figure out a way to get em off the ground and a way to catch the water...have all kinds of ideas just doing it and materials is another factor lol

Damn I wish I had your room and plants lol looks nice...I'd figure out a way to get em off the ground and a way to catch the water...have all kinds of ideas just doing it and materials is another factor lol
I have some materials just the size etc has me puzzled. And I have everything for 2 hydro rooms that size

Just need em high enough and something that big around to catch the water...like Big ass pot saucers...or find the same pots u have this in and cut em down to like 2ish inches high then build a platform to sit your plants on idk...it can be done

Back
Top Bottom