LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Thanks a lot bro I would suggest making the room slightly bigger. Mines a lil cramped for 12 plants. On my first full indoor tho I pulled 5 to 7pounds. 5 is being generous. So its worth it. I run metals too not leds. Imo worth the extra you spend on lights. I havnt seen a led grow compare to mine. Not saying it can't be done. Just havnt seen one that impressed me. If you want any ideas or questions on my set up etc you can always pm me. Or I can give you my number and you can call or txt etc.

I train mine to stay small...They could get 6ish feet but not worried bout that...it's personal use and damn friends lol...I'm always looking for improvements and upgrades and opinions...imhigh85 has helped me tremendously and everyone on here as well...I try to do this on a tight budget and cheapest I can and still get quality...and keep electric bill low even tho I don't pay it per say ...but yea u can message me your number I'll give u mine I could always use input and tips...I write it all down and then do the best I can

I kinda made a platform for mine to sit on with a pot saucer under it to catch runoff...of course I'll have to figure something else out when I have the room full
420-magazine-mobile1870944426.jpg

How about an inexpensive kiddie pool from Wal-Mart?

Yes I am back and it is nice to be back a little bit but it was even nicer to be gone where there was no people at all 0 people other than me

Yes I am back and it is nice to be back a little bit but it was even nicer to be gone where there was no people at all 0 people other than me

I am hoping you post a few photos of that beautiful wilderness you were in on your trip. I'm sure we would all love to see that.

I'm nearly finished harvesting the seeds from earlier pollinations this summer. I have right at 400 seeds so far. I've traded some of mine for some strains I did not have. I have a few buds that are taking forever to finish the seeds inside. I'll probably end up with approx. 500 seeds. It has been a great learning experience. I will do some things the same next time I want to make seeds. But to be honest there are quite a number of things I would do differently. Two of the crosses I made (White Widow Fem Auto X Wonder Woman Reg male) + (#2 mystery plant x Wonder Woman Reg male) I am really looking forward to growing. The #2 mystery plant is nearly ready to come down. The buds are shorter, very compact and dense with a wonderful aroma. This hobby is going to make me put my nose back into a biology book if I'm not careful.

0013661.jpg

I'm nearly finished harvesting the seeds from earlier pollinations this summer. I have right at 400 seeds so far. I've traded some of mine for some strains I did not have. I have a few buds that are taking forever to finish the seeds inside. I'll probably end up with approx. 500 seeds. It has been a great learning experience. I will do some things the same next time I want to make seeds. But to be honest there are quite a number of things I would do differently. Two of the crosses I made (White Widow Fem Auto X Wonder Woman Reg male) + (#2 mystery plant x Wonder Woman Reg male) I am really looking forward to growing. The #2 mystery plant is nearly ready to come down. The buds are shorter, very compact and dense with a wonderful aroma. This hobby is going to make me put my nose back into a biology book if I'm not careful.

0013661.jpg
Im gonna be learning to pollinate etc here to!! So I will be having a discussion in the next few months prolly on this forum for help from imhigh so please throw your ideas etc out as well!!!!!!!!

It would depend on when you were sending messages because I didn't get back till Tuesday and I asked her to keep the thread alive why I was gone considering she was mad I left

420-magazine-mobile1954450997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857189905.jpg

Hi guys,
I went out to my outdoor grow today and found more plants chopped. As a result, I took three remaining stalks to turn into butter and as many cuttings as possible to try to clone, as I really liked this strain and I has some productive looking plants there.
As a result I have had to juggle my grow around, and shift my seedlings to my small secondary box. Let's see how they like the 5000k led household lights. 128 watts from the wall. It might be time to expand my indoor growing area...
RedHector

Ok cloners, I figured this would be the best place to ask since what I'm referring to seems very similar to cloning products.

I used something called fertilome root & plant stimulator for my first grow and I liked the results. I didn't get it until about 3rd week into veg so used it right away then used it for the transplant after.

I decided to read up on it a lot to see what exactly it is, and it seems it's basically the same as rooting gels/pastes you're all using, it's an IBA product.

Looked around and I also found a product called Hormex which has IBA + NAA, but I haven't been able to find too many different products like this in my searching.

Wondering if any of you use similar products for seedling and while transplanting, and if you could suggest any product lines that you personally prefer or have heard good results about. Just wanna see what's available so I can try to compare.

The easiest way to take clones and sure that they survive is to take them put them in a cup of dirt cut a 2 liter pop bottle in half at the bottom place your cup in and the top on run piece of tape around the bottle this makes it its own humidity Dome and seems to keep perfect humidity due to the lid of the pop bottle being off I do this quite often I have a lot of different ways of cloning which is the reason that I put this thread out
420-magazine-mobile760580227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718016641.jpg
I can make clones with this simple as just a couple of water

I used Botanicare fulvex like all that she but works very well and is actually made for transplanting and seedlings you can even germinate seedlings in it
420-magazine-mobile1729148436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1827594365.jpg
this is all the nutrient products that we are using right now fulvex is made to be used with other brands of nutrients to you would not TDS or PPM Your solution after you put it in you would do it beforehand because it has no nutrient value whatsoever contains microbes and bacteria that are beneficial to the plant these are just a few things that I thought might help you if you have any other questions stop back in and let me know

I used Botanicare fulvex like all that she but works very well and is actually made for transplanting and seedlings you can even germinate seedlings in it
420-magazine-mobile1729148436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1827594365.jpg
this is all the nutrient products that we are using right now fulvex is made to be used with other brands of nutrients to you would not TDS or PPM Your solution after you put it in you would do it beforehand because it has no nutrient value whatsoever contains microbes and bacteria that are beneficial to the plant these are just a few things that I thought might help you if you have any other questions stop back in and let me know

This seems more along the lines of something like photosynthesis plus, which introduces microbes and fungi etc. to your roots

I'm referring more to hormones, IBA + NAA(not sure if it's possible to get IAA in these products), they act more like a "steroid" I guess you could say

I have found a couple products, Hormex and Fertilome root & plant stimulator, was just wondering if there's any other options like these that you're aware of .

This seems more along the lines of something like photosynthesis plus, which introduces microbes and fungi etc. to your roots

I'm referring more to hormones, IBA + NAA(not sure if it's possible to get IAA in these products), they act more like a "steroid" I guess you could say

I have found a couple products, Hormex and Fertilome root & plant stimulator, was just wondering if there's any other options like these that you're aware of .
I know of one for the soil that acts kinda like that. But I do not know how well it works. As well look into ricks monster grow. See if anything on his site is handy. Hes fantastic met the guy personally. Element xx
420-magazine-mobile1189413753.jpg

Back
Top Bottom