LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Yea just trying to figure out what's going on...room temps were good so idk plus I like buying toys I can use that on my engines too lol

I dont have any gadgets or gizmos. I check the ph everyday and drop a couple drops of her water on the back of my hand to check her water temps. The rest i do by sight of my girl. She will tell you what she wants.

As long as she ain't getting worse you should be good. If you didn't fix the problem she would get worse. Sometimes it takes awhile for her leafs to go back to normal. Sometimes they don't at all. I still have leafs with brown on them from where her ph messed up while i was gone for a few days. That was a month ago.

I'll definitely have to invest in that hood that is fan cooled before next summer...I think I can manage the heat thru winter but yea this light is much hotter lol at 50% too

I would take the light back to 24 to 36 in away from the top of the plants if not a little more this light is a lot more intensive than your others you don't want to give it a burn so back at all and then slowly and s*** forward

I look at it like this it can be 70 degrees outside with wind going on you and sometimes it will be cool or than 70° and sometimes it will be warmer than 70 degrees the biggest difference in the two is that one comes with a higher humidity which can make it feel hotter than what it really is and vice versa

It will take you for five runs to get yourself link to what your plants dialed in and your room dialed in this is the reason that most grower stick with the same 5/6 strains the entire time that they do there growing they know they're strain and they can attempt to make it better each time this is something I enjoy doing my white Bubba is one that I am constantly doing this with it is my baby
420-magazine-mobile69357653.jpg
a normal 8 to 10 weeks flowering strain I have already got her running at 12 weeks and thinking about running her to 15 weeks

Im actively trying to break that habit now. I used to only grow a few strains but since i stopped growing for awhile im stretching my legs with new strains. Im wanting to try new things. Ill run the same strain for a few grows and them im gonna keep switching. Get me a nice diverse collection and experience

I know I keep blasting out questions but I'm always thinking of things and getting opinions ...so forgive me...
What would be better in veg????
8 bulb t5 at 4100k and 432 watts or
(2) 150w hps lights...

Lol another question...I know I know but gotta make you guys think about simple things sometimes...I have my ballast on the floor in the room would it be better to mount it toward the top of the room or on the outside of it...I'd think outside so it would have cooler air to keep it cool but if it don't matter then that's less holes I have to drill to run cables thru but either way

4100k 432watts will be a little better due to the spectrum of color and a little more wattage Lumen output does not really matter in till you get two flowering I would go ahead. And mount it on the wall on the outside I would never Mount them on the floor for if there is a flood or water gets down there moisture it can cause it to blow up off of the floor will keep the moisture away from it but other room will keep the heat off of it and keep the moisture from the room away from it

Oasis in my quest of searching articles about old cannabis I ran upon one that really got my mind thinking maybe it will get you guys thinking anyways it is an article by National Geographic news in 2016 in November an ancient man was found in a tomb that was dated back 2500 years what makes this funny is he was buried with 30 pot plants across his chest this is not a joke I found the article in multiple different places
420-magazine-mobile919858172.jpg

Back
Top Bottom