Lombriga's First Grow: Auto Brooklyn Sunrise From DP, Organic Soil, 110W COB, 2x2 Tent

well it seems like she wont ever finish lol 13 weeks flower and still not much ambar trichs
IMG_20201123_222149774.jpg
IMG_20201123_221839805.jpg
IMG_20201123_221559374.jpg
IMG_20201123_221526383.jpg
IMG_20201123_220709657.jpg
IMG_20201122_172410923.jpg

and she COMPLETELY lost her smell, even almost touching buds with my nose the smell is almost unnoticeable. gf dont smell anything too so its not my nose.
grow conditions are fine, temps and humidity are not different from my last post. plant looks absolutely healthy. the smell started to fade about a couple weeks ago to nothing now.
i stopped giving her the fertilizer as harvest is nearby and a fellow organic grower instructed me. the soil is organic so she isnt starved. i have no idea why is that

so 13 and a half weeks into flower trichs are finally looking harvest-able. from what i can see, most are cloudy, some amber and few immature.

IMG_20201126_211434877.jpg
IMG_20201125_230127271.jpg

IMG_20201125_230317093.jpg
IMG_20201126_211011383.jpg

plant is also starting to look old, the green tint is slowly fading into yellow
IMG_20201126_211743169.jpg

i am considering put the plant in the dark for 2 days already, i know she can go a bit longer but idk she seems to be degrading slowly, most of the smell is gone and some buds are kinda looking less frosty than before. i was hoping maybe leaving her on the dark could help bring up some of the aroma back

also, i know that lunar cycle isnt really scientifically relevant to grow, especially to indoor plants. but i saw the full moon yesterdays night i kinda took it as a sign to harvest. a little supersticious, i know, but i really felt it. what do you guys think, should i wait a little more or im good?

so finally I harvested her. i left her on the dark from monday 2am to yesterday 8pm, and this dark period to me made a notable difference. the smell, that had vanished, came back with a vengeance, a sorta fuel citric smell, but more sweet than acid like before

i had mixed feelings when chopping her. at the same time i was obviously very happy for finally harvesting what i grew i felt kinda sad for her. idk, after seeing something turn from a little seed to a huge beautiful plant, i guess you inevitably get attached to it

but ive got to what seems to me a truly amazing yield. i know you only really know when everything is dry, but it was a LOT OF BUD. kinda felt inside a movie lol

this is her the last moment before harvest. she kinda looked like the @Grand Daddy Black 's plant

IMG-20201202-WA0003.jpg

this is the largest bud, but three buds were around the same size

IMG_20201201_230357542.jpg

and the buds hanging to dry, tent is 2x2x5 for reference
IMG-20201202-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20201202-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20201202-WA0025.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Lomb! What a wonderful looking plant that gave you some awesome returns! Well done. How's the humidity now?
thx mrsauga!!! u helped me a lot during this grow, the diagnosis in the veg was very important

humidity was around 50-60%, but now rose to 65%. the dehumidifier is actually an air sterilizer despite the name, but guess that'll do the trick against mold, right?

thx mrsauga!!! u helped me a lot during this grow, the diagnosis in the veg was very important

humidity was around 50-60%, but now rose to 65%. the dehumidifier is actually an air sterilizer despite the name, but guess that'll do the trick against mold, right?
The key is to have good circulation but not blowing directly on the buds. That RH sounds fine as long as they get a good exchange of air now and then.
I dry mine in the fridge for a slo 'n dry which works well for me.
Again, great job!!

The key is to have good circulation but not blowing directly on the buds. That RH sounds fine as long as they get a good exchange of air now and then.
I dry mine in the fridge for a slo 'n dry which works well for me.
Again, great job!!
theyre drying on the tent with the exhaust fan on, pretty evenly spaced and the mini circulation fan is below the buds, not blowing on then, i think its fine

i wanted to do a low n slow too but i dont have room for that, maybe when i get my own place, but i think the traditional way is fine for. first time

Sounds like you have a good handle on it. Enjoy your bounties. I'd love to hear a smoke report on it at the end if you're up to that sort of thing.
Have a great weekend.
yeah, gonna do! one after dry and one when properly cured.
i actually already smoked a sample bud, quick dried with a hair blower. taste and smell was obviously not great, tipical wet leafy weed like. but the high was very nice. pretty happy, upbeat, clean high, just like how i wanted. potency was not insane but not mild either. guess it'll improve after curing

so finally I harvested her. i left her on the dark from monday 2am to yesterday 8pm, and this dark period to me made a notable difference. the smell, that had vanished, came back with a vengeance, a sorta fuel citric smell, but more sweet than acid like before

i had mixed feelings when chopping her. at the same time i was obviously very happy for finally harvesting what i grew i felt kinda sad for her. idk, after seeing something turn from a little seed to a huge beautiful plant, i guess you inevitably get attached to it

but ive got to what seems to me a truly amazing yield. i know you only really know when everything is dry, but it was a LOT OF BUD. kinda felt inside a movie lol

this is her the last moment before harvest. she kinda looked like the @Grand Daddy Black 's plant

IMG-20201202-WA0003.jpg

this is the largest bud, but three buds were around the same size

IMG_20201201_230357542.jpg

and the buds hanging to dry, tent is 2x2x5 for reference
IMG-20201202-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20201202-WA0027.jpg
IMG-20201202-WA0025.jpg
She looks like a bigger version of my plant! :Rasta:

She looks like a bigger version of my plant! :Rasta:
lol idk man my plant seems to has more bud but yours look a lot more dense, the buds are light af havent weighted them properly as they arent even fully dry yet but i suppose its gonna be something like 60-70g
either way its fiine smoke :ganjamon: just smoked a little popcorn and its pretty intense

and i wanted to know, how dry u guys dry your buds before cure?? the stems arent snapping yet but the buds themselves are crispy already and burning just fine
I just check the thin stems to crack. The thicker ones will take forever to get to that point, so go by what the small, thin ones do. :Rasta:

hey guys sorry for the lack of feedback, im now finishing a maraton of university/college (here's only one thing) entry exams and completely forgot about the journal

so the final dry yield was around 120g, 4 ounces. 6 fucking big jars, i was amazed. never thought i could to pull something like that in the first run
Screenshot_20210223-175510~2.png

now between gifts, mom attacking my jars and too big joints i only have 6,5g now :lot-o-toke:

about the smoke, im not a connoiseur, so i cant talk about all the specific smell and taste notes and stuff like that, but its fucking awesome. at first, the smell was already strong, citrusy with hints of fuel, now, fully cured, its overpowering. the high is beautifully clean but not weak, the kind that gets you on a very happy, trippy, place but with the energy and mental clarity to do things like play chess without blundering every move. VERY nice for sex too. im very proud of my creation

and some bud pics, didnt take a lot unfortunately
IMG_20201228_010355.jpg
IMG_20201228_014222.jpg
IMG_20201228_005444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom