Look at this

ClarkKent

This is the only thing that is available in my area. For $120 a quarter. Doesn't look half bad but its so DRY. You barely get a buzz off of it.

rsz_gedc0420.jpg

Here is my grow room. That's a 1k switchable light and a very quiet tent that stays at 72 degrees. Those are also my plants, which are the remains of some Aurora Indica I ordered from Nirvana. These plants have been....

beaten, put into black trash bags and driven at least 100 miles, flowered to early, over watered, under watered, way to many nutrients and long periods without any, transplanted to many times, subjected to horrifically erratic lighting (while I was trying to hook it all up) temps as high as 98 and as low as 55 in the same day, I corrected deficiencies that didn't exist and ignored ones that did AND ON AND ON AND ON.

rsz_gedc0430.jpg

Here is a very very small top cola.

rsz_gedc0431.jpg

Here is a shot of the leaves and stem if anyone wants to try and figure out what the plant needs right now. Don't stress over it though.

rsz_gedc0432.jpg

rsz_gedc0434.jpg

I CAN NOT WAIT
for my bubblelicious seeds to get here (hopefully Wednesday). I started my first serious grow off with too much enthusiasm and started trying to quietly kill them at birth (unintentionally). Then I had to move and things have just gone horribly wrong. I have learned a ton and I might have actually finally grown a patience muscle, I dont know for sure yet though.

I thought someone would like to see the damage I caused....

WONT BE FUCKING UP NEXT TIME LET ME TELL YOU.

CK

:yummy:

Re: Look at this BS.

Ha I like the story... Sorry about he crappy nugs bro better luck next time.. I hear you on the patience thing, Damn the growers fever can take over right? Looks like you have a pretty good setup, how long have those ladies been in 12/12?

this is their 5th week. They have frosted up pretty good but I wont be surprised when they give me 2-3 grams a plant. gonna take some clones tomorrow

Re: Look at this BS.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom