The Pheno Hunt Begins Bubblelicious Nirvana Seeds 2017

Everything looks great - this is such a cool project! I don't think it's boring at all. I also find it really interesting how plants show their differences so early :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Cheers for stopping by buddy it looks to me I defiantly have a few different phenos but until I get them repotted and find the males I don't want to make any calls you gotta remember half of these could well end up being males.

I've got five bubblelicious in veg now 25 days in so I'm looking forward watching your Pheno hunt experiment. Great job.:peacetwo:
Cheers dude looks like you a bit ahead of me so let me know what you find.

About how many weeks do you think it will take before they start showing their sex?
At a guess a couple of weeks once I change the light schedule to GLR, I wanted to have them switched over by now but waiting on dirt to be delivered so I can repot. A couple of the bigger ones needed nutrient, now that I've given them some their growth has exploded, think ATM I'm the one slowing them down.

Will do Kovert420...Right now I can say they are a vigorous strain and quite healthy easy grow so far. Good luck with the Pheno hunt I'll be watching. Just one note out of the five I have three are short, squat, and bushy and the other two are stretchy and I believe without any LST these two could easily stretch to the ceiling.Goodbye and good luck.

Well this post is more of a problem solving post rather than an update but I will post a short update at the end of the post.

The first bit of the post is all about the StarDawg. So A couple of days ago I noticed 3 different plants 1 in hempy the other 2 in pots with some yellowing on the sugar leaf. I have had a close look and I don't think its a nutrient problem doesn't really look like burn up close. I figured it could be a deficiency but again the plants in question look pretty healthy. Now I'm waiting on a new microscope I managed to break my old one when I wanted to use it to check these so can't say too much about how close they are to finishing but they are around day 50 apparently finished in 57 but I planned on leaving mine till 64ish. Another thing these are all clones from the same mother so if one had a deficiency or nute problem I would have expected to see it in all of them, same thing with if its just the plant getting ready to finish I would expect them all to follow in the next day or so but so far its only affected a small proportion. Interested if anyone has any theories or knows what this is I can't for the life or me think of what it could be, thats not to say I'm worried as the plants overall health looks good to me and they are nearing the end even if its a problem it's way too late in the game to even attempt to fix it.

IMG_070150.JPG

IMG_070253.JPG

IMG_070454.JPG

IMG_070644.JPG

IMG_070850.JPG

So back to the Bubblelicious, they are desperate to be repotted but still waiting on dirt should be with me soon and will be repotting straight away. I switched to the GLR light schedule a couple of days ago, trying to control the growth rate as I'm running out of space real fast. Most seem real vigorous and they are fighting for space the bigger ones are pushing the smaller ones out of the way, only the strongest will survive. Like I said just a quick update but heres a few pics anyway.
IMG_071940.JPG

IMG_071839.JPG

IMG_071752.JPG

IMG_071657.JPG

IMG_071554.JPG

IMG_071451.JPG

IMG_071346.JPG

IMG_071248.JPG

IMG_071144.JPG

IMG_071051.JPG

IMG_070942.JPG

Well this post is more of a problem solving post rather than an update but I will post a short update at the end of the post.

The first bit of the post is all about the StarDawg. So A couple of days ago I noticed 3 different plants 1 in hempy the other 2 in pots with some yellowing on the sugar leaf. I have had a close look and I don't think its a nutrient problem doesn't really look like burn up close. I figured it could be a deficiency but again the plants in question look pretty healthy. Now I'm waiting on a new microscope I managed to break my old one when I wanted to use it to check these so can't say too much about how close they are to finishing but they are around day 50 apparently finished in 57 but I planned on leaving mine till 64ish. Another thing these are all clones from the same mother so if one had a deficiency or nute problem I would have expected to see it in all of them, same thing with if its just the plant getting ready to finish I would expect them all to follow in the next day or so but so far its only affected a small proportion. Interested if anyone has any theories or knows what this is I can't for the life or me think of what it could be, thats not to say I'm worried as the plants overall health looks good to me and they are nearing the end even if its a problem it's way too late in the game to even attempt to fix it.

IMG_070150.JPG

IMG_070253.JPG

IMG_070454.JPG

IMG_070644.JPG

IMG_070850.JPG

So back to the Bubblelicious, they are desperate to be repotted but still waiting on dirt should be with me soon and will be repotting straight away. I switched to the GLR light schedule a couple of days ago, trying to control the growth rate as I'm running out of space real fast. Most seem real vigorous and they are fighting for space the bigger ones are pushing the smaller ones out of the way, only the strongest will survive. Like I said just a quick update but heres a few pics anyway.

Looks like possible iron deficiency, not sure the cause though. Too high ph is the culprit most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could the yellow leaves just be due to natural aging?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Quite possibly dude that kind of what I'm thinking at the minute but I would imagine the rest will follow in the next couple of days if that's why and I am waiting on a microscope so should be able to confirm if this is the case by the end of the week.

Been a real busy day so I’ll make it quick did take pics of everything after hours of cutting bottles and repotting I just didn’t have it in me. After seeing how everything is going might even flower out in these 2L bottles not sure will have to see how much space I have with the 4 big ones that have been vegging for what feels like forever. We are now switched over to the GLR using a mars hydro 300.

Anyway guys I’m done for the night so heres a few pics.

IMG_075541.JPG
IMG_075638.JPG
IMG_075745.JPG
IMG_075860.JPG

So heres a few pics of the StarDawg @ day 54 must say I think they are going pretty good considering they are only in 5L pots. Still confused why some have been affected and most haven’t but it is what it is. I know I said there was one in a hemp that was also affected but the extent seems to be just a single bud site lower down it never spread on the hemp side on the pot side its 2 or maybe 3 plants that have been effected but anyway heres a few pic. First pic is the single bud site in the hemp that was affected.

0013404.JPG

IMG_076542.JPG

IMG_076637.JPG

IMG_076745.JPG

IMG_076841.JPG

IMG_076948.JPG

IMG_077042.JPG

IMG_077239.JPG

IMG_077347.JPG

IMG_077456.JPG

IMG_077545.JPG

IMG_077750.JPG

IMG_077846.JPG

IMG_077956.JPG

IMG_078053.JPG

IMG_078148.JPG

IMG_078245.JPG

IMG_078446.JPG

IMG_078547.JPG

Since I am all caught up with the Bubblelicious & StarDawg figured might as well take a few pics of my 4 big girls which have been vegging for what seem like forever. Their conditions have been shitty at times and I had to borrow one of the LED’s for the Bubblelicious so growth is slow but thats fine still got a few weeks before I can switch them to flower. Still not sure if I will be flowering out the Bubblelicious at the same time it all depends on space once the StarDawg is down. Anyway heres a few pics.

IMG_079136.JPG

IMG_079037.JPG

IMG_079341.JPG

IMG_079443.JPG

IMG_079644.JPG

IMG_079744.JPG

IMG_079841.JPG

IMG_079947.JPG

Now these where mothers that I have been keeping the StarDawg in the 5L pot I will be keeping I think but the other 4 are going to be used with some pollen from any male Bubblelicious I find to makes some seeds. This will be my first time making seeds so if anyone has any advice be sure to let me know.

IMG_080041.JPG

IMG_080144.JPG

IMG_080238.JPG

IMG_080346.JPG

IMG_080443.JPG

IMG_080550.JPG

IMG_080636.JPG

IMG_080746.JPG

IMG_080843.JPG

IMG_080950.JPG

They look great. Wish I had the space also. Have to keep my babies under 2& 1/2 foot.

Think they are around 2 1/2 foot now lol Last time I ran sour kosher it stretched like a bitch I'm planning on defoliating her during stretch to hopefully stop her from stretching so much this time round if that fails then she is going to be out of control in flower lol.

Back
Top Bottom