Uzbeka's Nirvana Grow

uzbeka

Hello everyone! Thanks for dropping by and visiting my first grow journal. I have been watching these boards for YEARS and finally decided to dabble with my own setup. I suffer from PTSD and anxiety issues, so I've decided to grow Nirvana's Bubblelicious and Papaya. I got a 5/6 germ rate, so I'm quite happy about that (Fem seeds.) I'm not quite done building my room yet, so they are sitting under a floro for the time being.

I hope everyone can pitch in and we can have a good time and hopefully keep me from killing these beauties! Any help would be greatly appreciated since this amazing plant helps me deal with the experience of combat.

Babies are five days old. Bubblelicious is looking really good, but the Papaya seems to be stretching for some reason?
DSC_00988.jpg

DSC_00988.JPG

Hey bud, I think the reason your plants are stretching is because you have your light to far away. This is clearly only a guess because I can't see where your light is in relation with your plants. However, if I am correct you want the fluorescent within a few inches of the tops of your plants. If so get your light down to your plants asap. What lights do you plant to use when your grow space is set up?

Also how are you watering these little girls? You want to make sure your not over/under watering them. What you want to do is slowly add water till you see it to start running off in your drainage holes (hopefully you have some). Then don't water again till it's pretty good and dry. It's going to be hard to tell in those little things you have them in but try and feel the weight of the tray dry and then wet. Don't water again until it feels like it was when it was dry.

i was about to ask how high the lights was until i read teSmp entry into your journal lol
yea 2-4 inches is good

Life can't be bad when Ultimate Crocodile is on Netflix! : )

I have the floro right above the plants, i just moved it so I could get a good angle for the picture. I have been watering until the soil is slightly wet and then I back off. I've been checking every day to make sure that its not dry or brittle and I re water accordingly. and yeah, They have drain holes in the bottom, so im not too stressed about drowning them.

I've decided to take them out in the sun during the day since I live in the middle of nowhere and they are too small to be noticed. But once my room is ready to go, ill be running an 800 watt HPS for an area thats roughly 6x4x6.5

I appreciate your input! I'm a newb at this and know my place of Padawan. It's good to know there are people out there who aren't egotistical and don't "flex" knowledge.

plants are looking pretty good. I transplanted last week and I think I am going to lose one of the Bubblelicious, but the other four are really starting to leaf out. Pics to come

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom