Think these are ready?

Inthewind

Not sure why these pics are sideways? They were right side up when I uploaded them.

Papaya
Nirvana Cheese
Nirvana Bubblelicious
Germ 9 Nov
12/12 24 Dec

I did a trichome check and non of them are more than 20% cloudy but the cheese pistils are >30% turned. Maybe they'll push some more out? :thumb:

Bubblelicious
DSC_3149.JPG

Papaya
DSC_3142.JPG

Cheese
DSC_31381.JPG

Papaya
DSC_3102.JPG

Papaya
DSC_31361.JPG

Cheese
DSC_3118.JPG

Papaya
DSC_3095.JPG

Bubblelicious
DSC_3120.JPG

Cheese
DSC_31191.JPG

Re: Think these are ready??

Hi Inthewind,

It's hard to tell from the pics, but the papaya looks like it might be the closest to harvest. I personally would give it another week or even 10 days before I chopped. It kind of all depends on what type of high your after though. I know I really struggle with waiting long enough toward the end of a grow.

Be well and happy growing.

Wait till most of the white hairs have turned amber and receeded into the calyx. At this point you should see the calyx's swell and right about there is where you want to start looking at your trichomes. When it is still pushing out a lot of white pistils, its still swelling and you want to give it at least 2-3 more weeks.

Wait till most of the white hairs have turned amber and receeded into the calyx. At this point you should see the calyx's swell and right about there is where you want to start looking at your trichomes. When it is still pushing out a lot of white pistils, its still swelling and you want to give it at least 2-3 more weeks.

Thanks Icemud, Trichomes, JJ Bones, and TanR. Appreciate the comments. :Namaste:

The cheese aren't pushing that many pistils and have a finish of 6-8 weeks. I'm really keeping an eye on them because I'm about at 7 weeks. I started Botanicare CNS17 Ripe two weeks ago on them and they are filling out just not turning like they should. Maybe that lengthens the finish time? I kinda doubt it but hey, anythings possible.

I'm also realizing the problem with attempting 3 different strains! Different finish times means different harvest times, trim times, dry times, cure times etc...:trance:

All in all not too bad for first time back in 3 years!

Thanks Icemud, Trichomes, JJ Bones, and TanR. Appreciate the comments. :Namaste:

The cheese aren't pushing that many pistils and have a finish of 6-8 weeks. I'm really keeping an eye on them because I'm about at 7 weeks. I started Botanicare CNS17 Ripe two weeks ago on them and they are filling out just not turning like they should. Maybe that lengthens the finish time? I kinda doubt it but hey, anythings possible.

I'm also realizing the problem with attempting 3 different strains! Different finish times means different harvest times, trim times, dry times, cure times etc...:trance:

All in all not too bad for first time back in 3 years!

Your welcome, and your plants look really healthy man!!! great job!! Those are going to be some killer meds.

Back
Top Bottom