Looking for LED light for small DIY growbox sized 60x60x60cm

steffgrowsweed

Hi guys, I plan on building a small wooden grow box. The plan is to have this box under my grow tent with the same measures but different height. This is my inspiration:
Dutchman uses a 150W BudgetLED, which I can't buy from where I'm at, so I'm looking for something similar. I want to mainly veg plants in this box but wouldn't mind also growing smaller autoflowers.
Anyone have any good recommendations, preferably buyable inside Europe? Thanks a lot and happy weekend ☀️

There are several products - and manufacturers/sellers - that would fit your stated needs. And that includes several of our sponsors. Therefore, you will probably see at least a few suggestions. I'll get it started, lol. Here's one that's cheap & cheerful, as they say. It'll handle your vegetative/growth phase and flower your autoflowering plants, too. It's rated at 150 watts, but it's adjustable - you could run it at a lower wattage for seedling / very young plant duty.

EDIT: But a 60cm gross (total) height is really short. You're going to want at least a little gap around the light (and between that light and the top of your plant(s)). Then you've got the rootzone/container. IDK. . . .

There are several products - and manufacturers/sellers - that would fit your stated needs. And that includes several of our sponsors. Therefore, you will probably see at least a few suggestions. I'll get it started, lol. Here's one that's cheap & cheerful, as they say. It'll handle your vegetative/growth phase and flower your autoflowering plants, too. It's rated at 150 watts, but it's adjustable - you could run it at a lower wattage for seedling / very young plant duty.

EDIT: But a 60cm gross (total) height is really short. You're going to want at least a little gap around the light (and between that light and the top of your plant(s)). Then you've got the rootzone/container. IDK. . . .
Hey and thanks for the recommendation :) I plan on training them, so they stay rather flat. Currently running autos in 8l pots with heavy training in veg and they range around 38cm in height incl. the pot. So I thought it could be enough especially since LEDs don't tend to be too hot.

I’m positive @Budget LED ships to Europe!

You could easily contact him and ask about the120W board I’m using and how much it would be for you!

I would recommend @Budget LED over a Mars just strictly based on quality and performance! Not to mention Justin is a top notch guy! Haha good luck on which ever decision you end up making!

I’m positive @Budget LED ships to Europe!

You could easily contact him and ask about the120W board I’m using and how much it would be for you!

I would recommend @Budget LED over a Mars just strictly based on quality and performance! Not to mention Justin is a top notch guy! Haha good luck on which ever decision you end up making!
You're right, they ship to Europe, couldn't see it written anywhere, but when placing product in cart it appeared. So did the shipping price, which is almost as much as the product itself :( I will try finding something comparable, thank you Dutchman

Hello message us your zip / what product and we can check internally on shipping pricing.

The board you reference is sold out and doing through a revamp for the Series 3 Version. You could also achieve what Dutchman did with 2 of the 65w lights.

Hello message us your zip / what product and we can check internally on shipping pricing.

The board you reference is sold out and doing through a revamp for the Series 3 Version. You could also achieve what Dutchman did with 2 of the 65w lights.
Thanks guys, I was checking out the 2 65W lights, they were even on sale, I'll pm you.

Mars Hydro has warehouses in Germany and UK, can ship goods to any EU countries. We usually arrange shipment within 24 business hours, the shipping time about 4-6 days.

You can take a look at SP150, the wattage is 135w. we have enough stock of this lamp, and there will be 10% discount on 4/20, plus discount code “420magazine”, you can get a total of 13% discount:)

Back
Top Bottom