Looking for some info on how to sort this girl out

Weeweedman

420 Member
Can anyone at all give me some input on how this girl looks and what she needs to raise her fan leafs again like the other girls, 51 days from seed, well into flowering stage but for nearly a week her fan leafs have been dropped. There is 11 other girls in there all on the same nutrients and all look very healthy with the fans raised like normal.
Can anyone help? Worried about both over watering and under watering but like I have said she’s the only that looks like this. Thank you for looking.
Auto Blue Mazar - Dutch passion

stardawg37

Attachments

• 27491D03-4EBD-4D81-AA92-1B74A98B683C.png
    27491D03-4EBD-4D81-AA92-1B74A98B683C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
What size pot?
It’s a good sized plant... root bound?

All been lolly popped, all the same strain. Yes it was up against the side of the tent and at the back but now been moved, was in 10L pot but now In a 20. Few there the same height nothing looks out of place but very worrying. Thank you so much for the feed back I hope between us we can sort this big girl out.

Can you do a pick up (weight) test and compare it to the others?
I have one, just as big as the others, it doesn’t drink nearly as fast as the others, so I have to watch when I water.

Yes transplanted 2 days ago as this went on for a week and we were worried about route rot etc. There light, been light that’s why we have kept feeding in smaller pot now in big pot this has happened. Don’t know whether to stop feeding or ?

Thanks for the replies growing with @Weeweedman all the girls are the same strain the rest looking brilliant this has went on for about a week the pot has been light before feeding and left about 20% run off the plant is taking the feed no problem and not sitting in water it’s Just right at the top of the flowers where the leafs are folding further down the plant the leafs are holding up no folding thanks for everyone’s time

It’ll take a few days, if not a week to fully recover from the transplant. I sprinkle mica in the transplant hole and try not to touch the roots at all with bare hands. Still with all precautions it takes a few days for them to look right again.

It’ll take a few days, if not a week to fully recover from the transplant. I sprinkle mica in the transplant hole and try not to touch the roots at all with bare hands. Still with all precautions it takes a few days for them to look right again.
Thank you, will be in touch to let you know how she comes on. Thanks again

Can you do a pick up (weight) test and compare it to the others?
I have one, just as big as the others, it doesn’t drink nearly as fast as the others, so I have to watch when I water.

I had this same issue. It’s so much easier to water them all at the same time, but you can’t. The solution is let the pot dry out.

Back
Top Bottom