Lowrider2/AK47 (EasyRyder) 50 days from seed!

Now when everyone says 60 days harvest time, when are yall switching the lights to 12/12? 12 in., 16 in. or what? I have 5 ladies that are ak 48 strain from Nirvana and i started to flower at week 6 when they were about 20 in. tall. Was that too late?

Any help is appreciated if Filthy Biker could send me a reply id love to hear from ya .

,HERMANMUNSTER

:tokin:

Re: Lowrider2/AK47 (EasyRyder) 50 days from seed!!

Thanks that helps a lot..i've searched up ''Easy Grow'' on the attitude website and it gave me a good variety of what to start with and i think im gonna start my first grow with ''Master Kush''..I appreciate your help

Nice choice - which company?

Now when everyone says 60 days harvest time, when are yall switching the lights to 12/12? 12 in., 16 in. or what? I have 5 ladies that are ak 48 strain from Nirvana and i started to flower at week 6 when they were about 20 in. tall. Was that too late?

Any help is appreciated if Filthy Biker could send me a reply id love to hear from ya .

,HERMANMUNSTER

:tokin:

For Easy Ryder? Joint Doctor - Low Ryder - the producer of this strain says 20/4 is best - whole grow.

:goodluck:
:peace:

Thanks that helps a lot..i've searched up ''Easy Grow'' on the attitude website and it gave me a good variety of what to start with and i think im gonna start my first grow with ''Master Kush''..I appreciate your help

FYI - If you link from this site to Nirvana or Attitude - 420magazine.com gets rewarded. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Nice choice - which company?

Actually i havent decided what im gonna grow yet, Its between ''Master Kush'' and ''Kalashnikova'' the reason i havent gone with ''Master Kush'' is because i was looking for Feminized seeds and it comes with 10 Regular seeds and the ''Kalashnikova'' comes with 5 Feminized seeds.So i think im gonna go with ''Kalashnikova'' cause im sure it's better off getting 5 Feminized seeds then 10 Regualr seeds.What do you think? ''Master Kush'' is easier to grow but it comes with 10 Regular seeds and ''Kalashnikova'' is more difficult to grow but comes with 5 Feminized seeds

P.S-Master Kush seeds are from Nirvana.And Kalashnikova seeds are from Green House Seeds

FYI - If you link from this site to Nirvana or Attitude - 420magazine.com gets rewarded. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Alright i'll make sure once i decide what to get to link up through 420magazine to Attitude..:high-five:

I have read that the ''Kalashnikova'' strain has one of the highest yields out of almost every strain for indoors!!!! I would go with that if it was me, just for that reason also....:goodluck:

I have read that the ''Kalashnikova'' strain has one of the highest yields out of almost every strain for indoors!!!! I would go with that if it was me, just for that reason also....:goodluck:

Yea i was reading that,It says ''Kalashnikova'' has a production up to 1,000 Grams for Outdoor growers and 750 Grams for Indoor growers.Compared to ''Master Kush's'' 500 Grams

Actually i havent decided what im gonna grow yet, Its between ''Master Kush'' and ''Kalashnikova'' the reason i havent gone with ''Master Kush'' is because i was looking for Feminized seeds and it comes with 10 Regular seeds and the ''Kalashnikova'' comes with 5 Feminized seeds.So i think im gonna go with ''Kalashnikova'' cause im sure it's better off getting 5 Feminized seeds then 10 Regualr seeds.What do you think? ''Master Kush'' is easier to grow but it comes with 10 Regular seeds and ''Kalashnikova'' is more difficult to grow but comes with 5 Feminized seeds

P.S-Master Kush seeds are from Nirvana.And Kalashnikova seeds are from Green House Seeds

Kalashnikova looks nice - check out the GHS site - they have details on height, yield and grow times - cool stuff!

Nirvana has the Master Kush fems - u need to click on femminzed seed button on the left.

:peacetwo:

Kalashnikova looks nice - check out the GHS site - they have details on height, yield and grow times - cool stuff!

Nirvana has the Master Kush fems - u need to click on femminzed seed button on the left.

Yea i forgot to say i wasnt looking to spend much money cause this is my first grow and i dont wanna spend lotta money and end up screwing up along the way..So i've offcially decided to go with ''Kalashnikova''..And i live in the US and on Green House Seeds it doesnt say it ships to the US,But Attitude says they ship to the US.So if im buying seeds that come from Green House Seeds but ordering them from Attitude will they still send them?

Yea i forgot to say i wasnt looking to spend much money cause this is my first grow and i dont wanna spend lotta money and end up screwing up along the way..So i've offcially decided to go with ''Kalashnikova''..And i live in the US and on Green House Seeds it doesnt say it ships to the US,But Attitude says they ship to the US.So if im buying seeds that come from Green House Seeds but ordering them from Attitude will they still send them?

Attitude and Nirvana have been good to me - no problems US

Ok so i guess i'll take the risk :bitingnails: .Have you ever bought from ''Green House Seeds'':scratchinghead:

I don't think GHS ships US - Nirvana and Attitude 100% delivery success - If you want Nirvana seeds then order it from them and if you want GHS order from Attitude - pay the extra $10 and get a t-shirt of something - you will see what I mean at the end of your order.

:goodluck:

yea i was reading that,it says ''kalashnikova'' has a production up to 1,000 grams for outdoor growers and 750 grams for indoor growers.compared to ''master kush's'' 500 grams

this whole thread should be deleted come on guys seed banks that ship to the us ? Hot hot hot hot 5 0 much?
Lets not wrewen it for everyone and lets keep this topic quiet

this whole thread should be deleted come on guys seed banks that ship to the us ? Hot hot hot hot 5 0 much?
Lets not wrewen it for everyone and lets keep this topic quiet

Yea i was thinking the same..Someone should probably delete all our post as i got all the proper information i needed..And Thanks Pop Kulture :thumb:

Has anyone here actually smoked this strain yet?

Yes. It is a pleasant smoke. Not a couchlock but better potency than some autoflower critics imply. Better than the sticks and seeds I usually have to settle for. ;)
Yields were better than expected as well.

Nice big buds Dirtybiker thats gonna be a shit load for autos, wish I had an HPS or an upgraded LED...

Where are ya'll getting 60 days seed from? It says right on the breeder packaging for Easyryder:
Flowering 7+weeks
Harvest 10/11 weeks from seed... been accurate for me so far. Or are yall referring to flower time? Im not only confused now but am pissed that this strain needs to grow for a month before flower...:scratchinghead:... shit get a short flowering strain veg for 3 weeks and thats 70+ days til harvest...

I have 3 easyryders and a rodrunner under 180w of LED, maybe half the size of yours but frosty and smelly as hell. One of the easyryders will be at 10 weeks on saturday, need to check the trics but pistils haven't receded and calyx are not swollen yet so I haven't bothered. Make sure you check all those signs if you want peak harvest. You said you want 50% amber but that would be giving you more body high.I would and am going to try harvesting them at different intervals to see what works best on the strain.

We will be harvesting around the same time, Im going to subscribe so we can compare bud shots(if i can borrow a camera)

Check ya later:peace:

Back
Top Bottom