LST f**k up

I thought it was maybe from rapid growth when I first saw it but I better keep an eye out for critters now

Attachments

• 1F605C65-67DE-4569-9899-CFEC46AF780F.jpeg
    1F605C65-67DE-4569-9899-CFEC46AF780F.jpeg
    479.7 KB · Views: 148
Yes I am using ffof that is very weird huh ? Am new to this so the suspense is killing me
Your canopy looks Evan on the big plant therefore I’d remove those ankers for now until a a branch shoots up higher than another then anker it back down. Im also noticing yellow spots on my leaves here and there and lower growth starting to yellow on the edges.

I had just adjusted the anchors as a matter of fact and that was a question I had at what point I remove the anchors if at all? I had read on some of emmys quotes and it said something about continuously bending when possible so they can keep fighting for dominance thus producing more ? @Emilya
I had just adjusted the anchors as a matter of fact and that was a question I had at what point I remove the anchors if at all? I had read on some of emmys quotes and it said something about continuously bending when possible so they can keep fighting for dominance thus producing more ? @Emilya
yeah I’m guessing you can keep them tied down as long as you want and I saw somewhere that said when you tie down a branch the other little shoots will grow to be tops also. I just released my anchor for now until I figure out the issue I’m having. Not sure if it’s causing more stress to the plant? I’m also new so take my info with a grain of salt. My plant is bushy as hell and is hard to get the bottom shoots to come up, I should have started lst’ing sooner. The green crack auto is on day 31 and the gorilla glue is on day 27. I didn’t think the gorilla glue was going to make it, she started of super slow but is starting to make her foundation.

Sorry for the blurple

Attachments

• A31B80A9-CA87-4F74-B64A-59DF52B5E244.jpeg
    A31B80A9-CA87-4F74-B64A-59DF52B5E244.jpeg
    912.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 4A259872-CFC2-4E24-8A9F-D26B8C99C8C0.jpeg
    4A259872-CFC2-4E24-8A9F-D26B8C99C8C0.jpeg
    915.1 KB · Views: 166
@Cannalove420 tjeyre looking beautyfull I was close to letting mines grow more naturally like that but I got convinced by lst and started it about 2 weeks in and now on my big girl she’s already made it halfway around the pit as I plan on training her in a vertical loop. I recently put them atop milk crate so they can get complete air circulation to the roots am excited to see the outcome that plus the flowering stretch is making for an interesting weekend...

Attachments

• 787584C4-9386-4F5D-8766-F1F2D69D6BAC.jpeg
    787584C4-9386-4F5D-8766-F1F2D69D6BAC.jpeg
    602.2 KB · Views: 158
Was bending my girl down to lst and the top started to brake. Small gash but it didn’t brake off. Should I still tape it?
on my current plant i broke a branch super cropping, it was hanging by a thread literally. i used a small piece of gorilla tape ( on my gorilla glue girl lol) taped it up and about a week later i removed the tape, it hadnt fully healed yet and i forgot and LST and snapped it again lol, i reductaped it and it has healed again. the knuckle on that limb is going to be big, supercrop x2

hard to tell from just one spot, but it does look like the beginnings of a magnesium deficiency. Start giving some calmag to stop this problem from spreading.
Hi emilya sorry for being a bugaboo but do you think witches water would be ok to use or is that to much n for autoflowers? I should have done more research before I jumped the gun and bought this stuff. Thanks

Attachments

• B81F683F-525B-41B2-8D67-475BA5216063.jpeg
    B81F683F-525B-41B2-8D67-475BA5216063.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 2437D737-9A9C-4B93-8A21-2E66224EE515.jpeg
    2437D737-9A9C-4B93-8A21-2E66224EE515.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 162
Hi emilya sorry for being a bugaboo but do you think witches water would be ok to use or is that to much n for autoflowers? I should have done more research before I jumped the gun and bought this stuff. Thanks
if that says 4% because i cant see in the oicture very well it probably is just fine, i think that translates to a 4 on yhe NPK ratio

if that says 4% because i cant see in the oicture very well it probably is just fine, i think that translates to a 4 on yhe NPK ratio
It says 4% nitrogen
3.8% calcium
1.2% magnesium
0.1% iron
4-0-0
Should I feed with every watering since I’m using distilled water or just follow the instructions on the directions which say to feed once a week. Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the help

Wow! That looks like good stuff! I might have to try that sometime! I say use it, carefully.
I don't understand why so many people think that autoflowers are so tender that they can not take nutes. This is probably why we see so many less than 2 oz auto plants at finish... people think they can't or shouldn't push them. To my logic, a super fast growing plant on steroids like an autoflower is the perfect candidate for a strong nutrient program.

It is my opinion that the whole autoflower movement is marketed to promote an inferior product to a public looking for an "easy" grow solution, hence all the advice contrary to normal horticultural science, such as no need to successively uppot and that they are light on the nute bill. That combined with their ability to flower quickly regardless of the light pattern do make them desirable to some people and I understand that. Consider though, that much of what you have heard is incorrect, and possibly just marketing hype. It is genius actually, and marketing students could learn from what is happening today in the auto seed distribution market.

Wow! That looks like good stuff! I might have to try that sometime! I say use it, carefully.
I don't understand why so many people think that autoflowers are so tender that they can not take nutes. This is probably why we see so many less than 2 oz auto plants at finish... people think they can't or shouldn't push them. To my logic, a super fast growing plant on steroids like an autoflower is the perfect candidate for a strong nutrient program.

It is my opinion that the whole autoflower movement is marketed to promote an inferior product to a public looking for an "easy" grow solution, hence all the advice contrary to normal horticultural science, such as no need to successively uppot and that they are light on the nute bill. That combined with their ability to flower quickly regardless of the light pattern do make them desirable to some people and I understand that. Consider though, that much of what you have heard is incorrect, and possibly just marketing hype. It is genius actually, and marketing students could learn from what is happening today in the auto seed distribution market.
Would you recommend I use it with every watering since I’m using distilled water or use it as directed? I added a image of the directions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 155

It brings my ph to 5.7 but I’m sure it will raise once it sits opened. Should I ph up with potassium carbonate or baking soda? Or is it find where it sits?

Back
Top Bottom