M.I.L.F Thread

I would like to try some of that tide stick or maybe some of that Maui x lab.:nicethread:

Real Maui-Wowi is so distinct that anyone who has had it, from the 80's would know it immediately. Same with Kona Gold (Which was a Mexican Gold strain.)

At my place on the Big Island, which backs Ola'a , every once in a while someone will come up with something they find or that someone turned them onto that is a real blast from the past. Last year pig hunting I came across a few 20 footers just draping in the trees. I got me some land-race that day. and it was heavy seeded because the male was like 23 feet tall and 8 feet away from the female.

Now-a-days all the hybrid crap from California to Washington is even making its way. The problem is that people allow the hermi-plant to continue. and there is something to be said about the separation of the sexes. and its nice when you can abuse the plant and it still won't go male on you...

When I was in Thailand in 1970 I sat down with an old Thai grower that had a stack of Thai stick in the corner of the room 6 feet high and 6 feet around. We took turns tokin on a bamboo bong with the tip of a water buffalo horn for the bowl. The old Thai took a stick put it on a cutting board and cut of a small slice of the Thai stick with a knife that looked like a miniature samari sword and pack the bowl. I took one hit coughed up a lung and was stoned to the max. For me it will always be Thai Stick.

I grew up in a small town in centarl Ore. All we had in the 60tys was mexican dirt wed and ever now and then we would gold or red or thia stick. But back then it was all good. Know what I mean?

in the early eighty's a cuz on Oahu scored something called electric blue should have found some seeds, never seen it again

I want some of that stuff from that party I went to in 1978. My first smoke. Probably just some stems pinched off the corner of some Mexican dirt weed bale, but it did the trick for me and I have never looked back.

If only I could find that Miles Davis "Bitches Brew" album that my friend and I used to deseed that stuff, I could probably find a bean and reintroduce it!

B-

I was a teenager in the 70's, and we mostly got Mexican Dirt Weed, $10 for a Lid, which was as much as you could stuff in a baggy. Later we started seeing 4 finger lids, in about '76. Once in a while we'd see some Acapulco Gold for around $25 a lid.
Then my buddy made a connection with a guy in Humboldt County who had gone to Panama and brought back seeds. He grew the most outrageous outdoor Panama Red you've ever seen! Most often I could not fit an ounce in a gallon zip-lock without breaking a bud or two. That connection lasted about two years, then it dried up. This was the kind of weed that you could take a tiny toke and be good for a couple hours during the day, or take a few bong rips and say "Goodnight, Katie!". You could party on it all day long and keep going, but if you wanted to chill it was fun for that too.
This was my first taste of really good smoke - flavorful, smooth, potent far beyond anything I had ever had barring maybe that one Thai Stick I got that got me lost for three days (long embarrassing story there, lol).

I wouldn't mind finding some of this Colombian Gold. Oh man I'll keep on dreaming :hookah:

colombian_gold.jpg

Marijuana I'd Love to Find...M.I.L.F:thumb:I saw this in a mag(won't say where) and I thought that this would be a fun thread to start here.
I will start off with a strain that I have heard of all my smoking life but have never had any.

Acapulco Gold :yummy:
cannabis-seeds-acapulco-gold-1.jpg

I still haven't had any! it's still on my list

Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this thread, and that you guys have got my mouth watering for a few of these oldies :thumb:

One question about the Thai stick - I have had some recently, and totally agree that it is a truly lovely smoke. In fact, probably my favorite to date. My understanding is that it is not a variety as such, and the name refers to the way the harvest is tightly bundled into sticks using cotton for the curing process. So I wonder if the actual plant is just a generic Thai variety which happens to be very nice. And of course, my real question - is whether the seeds that the online companies market as "Thai" produce anything close to the Thai Stick that so many here are fond of?

Take a look at Double Thai by Ace Seeds.

Back
Top Bottom