Magacrop Deficiency Issue?

ok, i gotta ask,, again i think,,

first,, an assumption,, mega crop 2020 version is the same as the original version. ( i can find no version 3 at the website)

so,, why ,, when the max fert rate for plants in flower is "6,,, six" grams per gallon,, so why do folks max out at '5' grams per gallon and are surprised when someone suggests to up the dosage?

dunno i i pondered correctly there but i just know i have gone thru this before

for @bluter to mention going to '7' grams a gallon is not much of a reach actually

it's likely my error in understanding all this,, but i sure know i suffer symptoms similar to the pics at the beginning

but i can never figur if it is ph or fert dosage in my hempy plants that is my issue.

one day,, yep,, one day i will grow the perfect plant,,

please,,:oops:

If you're in hempy then you should be pH'ing to match hydro, which is roughly in the 5.6-6.0 range as I recall. If you've solved that problem, then how much MC is about reading your plants. I've never gotten to 7.0 and I'm pretty sure only one ever was happy at 6.5. My last batch topped out at 5.5.

And I'm not sure there's enough difference between v2 and v3 to make dosing different. I think it's mostly about powder and balls vs all powder.

Back
Top Bottom