Magic Butter Machine issue

Danica

420 Member
I followed a recipe from online using MTC oil, Sunflower lecithin. I decarbonated the cannabis at 250f for 40 minutes then put it in Magic Butter Machine along with 2 cups MTC and 2 teaspoons of Sunflower lecithin
First batch for x 4 hours at 160 degrees
Second batch x8 hours and…. Doesn’t do anything meaning ZERO BUZZ EFFECTS.
What am I doing wrong. Can someone please help me.

I’m not sure but try this: 1 oz weed, blend, decarb as above, put in water, add 1 pound butter. Boil the shit outta it for 4 hours, strain and let separate in fridge. If you want to go to oil, do the same thing instead of water use double boiler and put weed and oil together then strain. I can never make Magic Butter Machine strong enough, and this way you can theoretically make it as strong as you want. I’ve had 6 oz to 1 pound of butter recipes before (not for the faint of heart lol)

How much weed did you use?
How much did you ingest when you tried it?
I use one ounce per cup of oil in the MBM and my gummies get everyone extremely high.
Welcome to 420, Danica :welcome:

I followed a recipe from online using MTC oil, Sunflower lecithin. I decarbonated the cannabis at 250f for 40 minutes then put it in Magic Butter Machine along with 2 cups MTC and 2 teaspoons of Sunflower lecithin
First batch for x 4 hours at 160 degrees
Second batch x8 hours and…. Doesn’t do anything meaning ZERO BUZZ EFFECTS.
What am I doing wrong. Can someone please help me.
Good morning @Danica Sorry about your issues.
Welcome to 420magazine.
What weed did you make your butter from.
High quality 20% THC?
Or just kinda good home grown?
Possible weed quality problem.
Try more or better weed if so.

Stay safe
Bill

How much weed did you use?
How much did you ingest when you tried it?
I use one ounce per cup of oil in the MBM and my gummies get everyone extremely high.
Welcome to 420, Danica :welcome:
MBM minimum is 2 cups so you us used 2 oz of weed to 2 cups of oil, ya better get high! thats a ton of weed

Good morning @Danica Sorry about your issues.
Welcome to 420magazine.
What weed did you make your butter from.
High quality 20% THC?
Or just kinda good home grown?
Possible weed quality problem.
Try more or better weed if so.

Stay safe
Bill
I had the same issues. used 30 grams of weed to 2 cups. 160 for 8 jars it sucked. Took the mixture to my stove top and added another 7 grams (decarbed) to the same solution cooked for 3 hrs at 200F and it was much better, I think the MBM temps are way to low

I’m not sure but try this: 1 oz weed, blend, decarb as above, put in water, add 1 pound butter. Boil the shit outta it for 4 hours, strain and let separate in fridge. If you want to go to oil, do the same thing instead of water use double boiler and put weed and oil together then strain. I can never make Magic Butter Machine strong enough, and this way you can theoretically make it as strong as you want. I’ve had 6 oz to 1 pound of butter recipes before (not for the faint of heart lol)
Hey Sneaky, Did you try cranking up the heat on your unit? when i bake at 200 F oven method everything comes out strong and beautiful. Cousl not get anything close with the MBM recommended settings. They are too LOW!

That is a fact- but in their defense, they do tell you to decarb your weed in the oven before you put it into the machine.

I Love my magic butter machine! You just need to decarb, prior to putting the weed in, as they say in the instructions, and as Carcass explained.
That's where I, and many others make screw ups, and that is not the butter machines fault.

I have an MB2 and it works well for my tinctures even when I use 120 proof. 240°f decarb in oven for 45-60 mins and 8 hour setting gives me fantastic product. There is a minimum needed to run it, but it is great.

I have also just used a mason jar with EverClear covering product and shook the hell out of it and got slamming product as well.

I like the MB2 machine because I can decarb and set it up before bed time and wake up to finished product.

Back
Top Bottom