Magnesium deficiency

Would anyone recommend a CalMag foliar spray to the infected leaves?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Trim off dead spots or wait til dead . I would just got the fan leaf off if it's real bad but first I would add cal mag give a few days those leafs should start bouncing back . But not all parts will be saved.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Well the lights just came on and she's not looking any better. Matter of fact it's still spreading and she's clawing like a mofo still. I supplemented again with CalMag last night 32oz to be exact. I'm not sure wtf to do right now. I'm seeing all kinds of leaf symptoms after introducing the led.

Straight flush. See what happens?

my journal

It's ok. I wouldn't flush for that reason. It's just something to keep in mind when adding nutes- you have to factor in that N when mixing stuff. So if you are adding other nutes containing N, or have a plant that's especially sensitive to it- you may want to cut the calmag to the bare minimum or reduce other nutes.

The was reading on another thread today someone saying that OF should always be supplemented with calmag. I don't know where that thread is at the moment- but the person who posted it is pennywise if you want to ask him about that.
What he said.

my journal

Cal mag my candy cane and nyc have rust looking spots is cal mag Def.

my journal
In my journal some where in the middle of it there is a picture of defecicies for plants with pictures. That looks like cal mag to me any ways. But cal msg can gey locked out do mskr sure your eith ph range.

my journal

Well the lights just came on and she's not looking any better. Matter of fact it's still spreading and she's clawing like a mofo still. I supplemented again with CalMag last night 32oz to be exact. I'm not sure wtf to do right now. I'm seeing all kinds of leaf symptoms after introducing the led.

32 oz of Cal Mag? What brand? I use Botanicare it requires 3-5 mls per gallon. 32 oz sound like a lot. Thats 946 mls. I overdosed my gals before. Gave them 5 tsp instead of ml. Burned the shit out of them. I flushed and they bounced right back.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Maybe you can get some photos in natural light DD then we can make better guesses about the problem. Sure looked like calcium def in the photos, but deficiencies are rarely simple. I've also had symptoms like that when I underfed a plant- even though it was getting the regular does of calmag.

Maybe you can get some photos in natural light DD then we can make better guesses about the problem. Sure looked like calcium def in the photos, but deficiencies are rarely simple. I've also had symptoms like that when I underfed a plant- even though it was getting the regular does of calmag.
hmm, so i keep reading that autos don't take well to a full dose of nutes, so I usually do a 1/2 dose, you really think it could be under feeding?

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

420-magazine-mobile1155311688.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1528547776.jpg

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Savinson I meant that I watered her with 32oz of CalMag 5ml per gallon. I'll try and get some pics with regular light tonight. Thank you everyone for the input.

LadyK3 your plant looks good. It does look like minor calcium def to me. But phosphorus def can also look similar sometimes. And the nature of these deficiencies is that they're almost always intertwined with other deficiencies- just because of the way the plant functions.
Also- many- (and in hydro/soilless grows- most) deficiencies are ph related.
Your plant doesn't look underfed to me, so I wouldn't make major changes. If you up (or reduce) the feed just do it by small margins- like 10% or so. I keep the calmag level at between 3-5 ml/gallon. To manage the nitrogen balance- I sort of wriggle things a little. Late in flowering when they need less N, I try to skimp on the calmag more. I also have some calmag made by General Organics which is only 1% N. It claimed to have zero N when I ordered it- and even had a picture or it showing an NPK of 0-0-0. But when it arrived - it said 1-0-0. Anyway- still half the amount of the botanicare stuff. And I have some bloom nutes that are zero N- so I just juggle things a little- it's not difficult.
I'm not a deficiency expert or any expert anything really. And I don't grow in soil. So just take the 2c of input for whatever it's worth.

LadyK3 your plant looks good. It does look like minor calcium def to me. But phosphorus def can also look similar sometimes. And the nature of these deficiencies is that they're almost always intertwined with other deficiencies- just because of the way the plant functions.
Also- many- (and in hydro/soilless grows- most) deficiencies are ph related.
Your plant doesn't look underfed to me, so I wouldn't make major changes. If you up (or reduce) the feed just do it by small margins- like 10% or so. I keep the calmag level at between 3-5 ml/gallon. To manage the nitrogen balance- I sort of wriggle things a little. Late in flowering when they need less N, I try to skimp on the calmag more. I also have some calmag made by General Organics which is only 1% N. It claimed to have zero N when I ordered it- and even had a picture or it showing an NPK of 0-0-0. But when it arrived - it said 1-0-0. Anyway- still half the amount of the botanicare stuff. And I have some bloom nutes that are zero N- so I just juggle things a little- it's not difficult.
I'm not a deficiency expert or any expert anything really. And I don't grow in soil. So just take the 2c of input for whatever it's worth.

Thanks a million. :) I may try switching to hydro, seems a lot less fuss and less messy! Thats a future project, though.

Well here are some pics with regular lights on. She still has the claw and the leaves that were initially infected are getting worse.
420-magazine-mobile1125159186.jpg
420-magazine-mobile911974593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1243495995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile14979614.jpg

Back
Top Bottom