Deficiencies?

TheStruggle

This plant along with the others have purple stems. Could the rust Brown spot be a deficiency only 1 week from seed?

Attachments

• 1556820405029213158844.jpg
    1556820405029213158844.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 110
  • 1556820456836106979627.jpg
    1556820456836106979627.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 121
Whats your growing medium? Typically yellowing of leaves are magnesium deficiency. Maybe some calmag and a light feeding with nitrogen will for sure bring out the chlorophyll in the leaves which will bing out the green. But considering its only in week 1 I'd make sure the pH is in range and a good wet/dry cycle is in practice. Your medium looks pretty dry in the attached photos. :high-five:

Rockwool is fine just a bit more work. Light like Chris said. But I would be feeding that plant. From the time mine sprout they are fed full strength veg food. Mag may help but i would feed at a ph of 5.8 and get decent light. I don't baby my plants they start outdoors under the sun so indoors they get full light as well. Also depending on the strain some reddish purple on the stem may never go away. Nitrogen is what makes them green, the mag make it all work. Some need more than others.
Peace OG
OG

These are the others .. They are a couple days younger.. thank you for the quick responses

Attachments

• 20190503_130631.jpg
    20190503_130631.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190503_130600.jpg
    20190503_130600.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 117
They look ready to go somewhere...lol
Look lite on light as well

Move them to the next stage of life, whatever that is
Lol honestly because at the last minute i had decided to try super soil instead of coco how i originally planned..and my soil hasnt arrived yet so they kinda just waitiing in the cube atm .. here are the lights i planned on using 2 of them in a 4x4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190503-133348.png
    Screenshot_20190503-133348.png
    417 KB · Views: 106
I see You did a living soil run in your grow.. what do you think about this sohum brand soil?
Never used it but it sounds decent, sounds better than your average big box store soil.

I think ingredient wise I still prefer the Buildasoil Oly mountain modern mix 2 soil and sprinkle in a cup of Craftblend amendment into that and I am good to go.
Plus IMO to be a true Living Organic soil it needs a few hundred worms, about 4" of good mulch and I also prefer a good cover crop.
Top it with Gro-kashi and wait for the Unicorn Poop to build up.

Never used it but it sounds decent, sounds better than your average big box store soil.

I think ingredient wise I still prefer the Buildasoil Oly mountain modern mix 2 soil and sprinkle in a cup of Craftblend amendment into that and I am good to go.
Plus IMO to be a true Living Organic soil it needs a few hundred worms, about 4" of good mulch and I also prefer a good cover crop.

Those products are pretty affordable
By unicorn poop I'm assuming the fungi?

Was up all night researching the use of cover crops! I had no idea how useful They were! Thank you for the gems this whole organic thing is new and exciting! To me atleast lol

Was up all night researching the use of cover crops! I had no idea how useful They were! Thank you for the gems this whole organic thing is new and exciting! To me atleast lol
Welcome, the same site "Buildasoil" has a good cover crop blend also.
Yeah the cover crop is essential IMO for LOS , it will give you free and natural nutrients and good food for the worms, and a living mulch.

Back
Top Bottom