SOS...911...PLEASE HELP +pics!

U should really invest in a ph meter. U can get one pretty cheap on e bay. Like 20 bucks or so.then Test the runoff after u water. Then u can find the answer to pretty much any problem u can think of in FAQ under how to grow cannabis, everthing u need to know. It looks like you've done a great job so far. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

disregard budwizer's PH recommendations, he is talking about PH levels in a HYDRO setup. You want it at around 6.5 in soil just like sisco was saying. It is nute burn on the tips of your leaves but that is fine, the other spots on the middle of the leaves are probably deficiencies caused by a high PH which locks out certain nutrients.

yes sorry i am a hydro guy . sorry if ive caused any confusion .

disregard budwizer's PH recommendations, he is talking about PH levels in a HYDRO setup. You want it at around 6.5 in soil just like sisco was saying. It is nute burn on the tips of your leaves but that is fine, the other spots on the middle of the leaves are probably deficiencies caused by a high PH which locks out certain nutrients.

zodiakgrower is right on...i've been thru this...you need to address it NOW!...you need to do a full flush. by that i mean you need to run ph'd (6.3 to 6.8) water (you need a meter!) thru your pots. 3-5 times the quantity of your pots is how much water you need to run thru them. get a flushing agent and add to water per directions (i use florakleen) for the flushing. after you've done that you need about a cup of dolomite lime per plant mixed into the soil. when they are ready for the next feeding, start at half strength nutes with some cal/mag. thats what worked for me. good luck! :smokin:

Re: SOS...911...PLEASE HELP + pics

i have the same problem , but my research says deficiency or nut burn so i am using ph balanced water only for a few days to a week , if it doesn't improve then i will start giving it nutrients and supplements , i figure its better to go with the flush first , it might slow it down but it shouldn't do more damage like adding to an already rich environment could do , let me know if you come up with a fix , and i will do the same

Back
Top Bottom