Mainstream TV accepting Cannabis

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
I'm seeing more and more references to Cannabis in mainstream television programming; and they're treating Cannabis in an accepting light.

Last weeks episode of Fringe, the new SciFi series had a great line where the scientist said to the cop

"a little Cannabis before bedtime will help you sleep"

It was fantastic, no smirks, no "Woow Duuddde", just a recommendation that seemed as normal albeit on the opposite end of the spectrum as "you look like you could use a coffee"

Keep it coming TV writers, we plant lovers are normal, not demons, and your actions incrementally help with the public's acceptance of Cannabis.

I believe Monday Night Oct 19 A&E network has a documentary Called Pot City, think dealing with the pros/cons of Cannabis in Bay Area... I think it a new one. I agree Soniq420 lately it's been all good dialog regarding Cannabis. If you have not seen this please watch .. Stiletto Stoners - Female Marijuana Smokers - Today Show

Very intresting m8, at least america and cannada are wakeing up to cannabis culture, it may be slow but you guys are getting there, compared to N.Ireland, Scotland, Wales and england you'es are miles ahead.

Exellent point. The womans Magazine Marie Claire doing a major feature piece on normal female business women choosing Cannabis over the cocktail hour - and they were presented in positive light.

The tide is turning :yummy:

i saw an article about this, theres showcasing successful corporal women who hide their identity and talk about how much they love smoking on tv

Just update my earlier post #3 tonight Oct 19... The Show is Pot City USA 9:00 est A&E. The show is about.. Law enforcement officers in Northern Cali Humboldt County go to house to house looking for illegal growers and fly overs forests to search for hidden grows. Very Interesting to all.

Just update my earlier post #3 tonight Oct 19... The Show is Pot City USA 9:00 est A&E. The show is about.. Law enforcement officers in Northern Cali Humboldt County go to house to house looking for illegal growers and fly overs forests to search for hidden grows. Very Interesting to all.

Well TheWeed whats up m8, do ya know if i could get to watch this online somewhere ?

No you are stick with FRANK TV.:rofl::sorry: 'm8'..... Don't know you can check online, A&E network TV. I will do some looking too.

Hahaha lmao, if it wasnt for the internet i truely would be lol, sorry m8 dumb question i just forgot that this little black thing im typeing on has other uses to cheers :peace:

Back
Top Bottom