Making Flowers

Kevin Jacobs

It's been a while since I've been here, but I had to get a few things figured out with this hobby.
I finally decided to stop with the bag seeds and always ending up in a nightmare. I got some 9lb hammer X kosher pie fem photos and she's now making Flowers. Hopefully this is going to be my first grow to make it to harvest, I guess we'll find out in about 9 weeks.
Nutes using: Mega Crop 9-6-17
Mega Crop Bloom Booster 0-26-37 and WCA for a little extra calcium boost.
Day time temp is 74°/76°F
Humidity 47%/49%
Night: 68°/70°F
Humidity around 53%.
I also got rid of the 1000 watt Burple light and upgraded to a 2000 watt. Now that I have made it this far I'm hoping I can make it to the finish line.

IMG_20210821_191604.jpg

IMG_20210816_104500.jpg

whats your media ?

MC is pretty complete and can run hot. be careful if you add in a booster, you have to make head room for it. piles of growers do great on MC til they add the booster and blow everything up.

if using it for the first time it's generally a good idea to get a grow in with just MC alone.

I'm using Black Gold natural and organic potting soil with added perlite and 3 gal grow bag but next grow I'm going to 5gal. As far as the grams per gallon, I'm feeding 3g per gallon and a half gram per of Bloom Booster, but I guess I better hold off on the booster for now.

Set up looks nice! Agreed with Bluter on MC alone. I add a little calmag as needed but I like to keep it simple. MC and just increase 1/2 grams per gallon until I see a tiny tip brown and then flatten off for a bit.

A little hard to tell from the lic but based on the stage and the pic I think you want to up the MC

Another week has ended and she's looking pretty good.
End of flower week 1.
I stopped using the PK booster and she's growing like a weed, pun intended..
She's getting 4 grams per gallon of Mega Crop 9-6-17

IMG_0387.jpg

Back
Top Bottom