Male or female?

tomchess

420 Member
white widow bag seed outdoor grow
IMG_005433.jpg
cant tell

Re: male or female ?

i see no balls, nothing hanging im trying to get better pics but seem to be a little out of focus ill keep trying

It could be calyx's, and I hope so. But 'covered in trics'? Where? The fuzzy hairs all over those are not trics. The are the same hairs that are on the stem.
I hope this is a girl but heres a pic of the first "hairs" I caught on my plant:
04185.jpg

Without another Pic, the only way to tell is gonna be if they pop and hairs come out.

IMG_007027.jpg
IMG_006924.jpg
IMG_006827.jpg
IMG_005433.jpg
latest pixs still a little fuzzy i think its female i see no balls or anything hanging down is been in this state of flower for 2 to 3 weeks the last 6 to 8 weeks its been raining and no nutes so far im not shure what to do next my first grow

Well consideringthe color of the leaves and whatnot, keep doing what your doing. The thing that is so odd to me is how these protrusions are sticking straight out. :hmmmm: Im still not conviced its female, BUT I HOPE IM WRONG :) :). If it is a girl you should start seeing hairs coming out of those protrusions within the next week or so. until then just keep up the good work. Thats when it will be time to start giving her some flower nutes. Can you give her 24 hrs dark and expeditethe hairs poping?

Back
Top Bottom