Male or Female?

theengineer

hey all, I've done much searching, but can't confidently identify my plant. can anyone tell if this is a male or a female please?

c945559a4ec62d4a0a659be9ceef7709.jpg

aa9e96e2d08072a849a12f4f43b1a7e3.jpg

245afdc1098b0bdba216b1ff194105bf.jpg
27fa30d72ab86e2511a9d589fca317a4.jpg

it was three weeks old on Sunday past; I think it's a dude as well, it was from feminised seeds, so I guess I'm the .01%

I would wait a bit longer as well. It seems early to me that a plant from seed is showing sex at three weeks. Unless maybe it's an auto? It kind of looks like new growth to me. Can you post a pic of the whole plant?

Looks a little too early to tell ... I am no pro yet but I was able to 100% positively identify 15 females so far, can't remember at exactly which age, but at least 6 weeks in to be sure. I read to look for a football shaped growth for a female and a stick with balls at the tip for male... I also heard that the males will be taller and lanky with large internodal spacing, which sadly, looks like yours has. But I am pulling for a girl for you! Sending girly vibes ...

I also heard that the males will be taller and lanky with large internodal spacing, which sadly, looks like yours has. But I am pulling for a girl for you! Sending girly vibes ...

I heard that as well but interestingly enough the runt of my first grow was the only male plant and it took about 8 weeks to show sex under GLR.

so when does the male, if it is one, become a problem for the female I have in the same tent? one of them is squirting out its first pistils, and is 6 weeks old; so should I remove it asap?

I think you still have to wait a few more days. that looks like it could be a new leaf or branch coming out still. the male pollen sacks, look just like they sound, like a bunch of little balls bunched together.

Back
Top Bottom