Males or Females?

AlaskanGrown907

420 Member
Please help identify these 5 plants. I think 1,2,3,5 females. #4 leaning towards male.
IMG_1592.jpeg

Please help identify these 5 plants. I think 1,2,3,5 females. #4 leaning towards male.
IMG_1592.jpeg
Number one looks good Amigo.
I see pistils and no balls.
Congratulations it's a girl.
Hope you get the other pics loaded.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284

1 and 2 look like they have stigmas/pistils, 3 I can't tell, 4 and 5 look like they have pollen sacs.
Closer pics of the top growth would be better.
I will take a pic of top growth before they go to bed on an hour. I know if I wait a little longer I will be able to tell. I’m just being impatient. I took 5 clones of each plant 6 days ago. Already rooted and in soil. 25 forb25. So when I get rid off all the males. I’ll have some plants ready to go into bud when these get done. Then keep just the best one for a mother plant. I’ve took 40 clones in my time and only lost 1. Sorry, had to tell some more people. I’m pretty stoked about that percentage rate. Thanks for looking. Try to get more pics to you shortly or tonight.

I’ve took 40 clones in my time and only lost 1. Sorry, had to tell some more people. I’m pretty stoked about that percentage rate.
Enjoy it while the getting is good. There can be times when the percentage rate swings around to the opposite;) and it seems like pure luck when only one or two start to show roots:).

I put an arrow pointing to why I thought that one (#2) might be male. A closer pic of that would probably help a lot.
If you look at the node above and a little to the left of the one you pointed at, it looks like there are stigmas/pistils sticking out. They're a bit fuzzy though.
Just to the left of the hashtag.

Back
Top Bottom